By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
There has been a lot of talk about The Undertaker appearing on Monday’s 20th Anniversary episode of WWE Monday Night RAW. While ‘Taker lives in the Houston area and has been a vital part of RAW’s history, there are mixed feelings about having him appear on the show.
The general feeling is that his appearances are rare these days and that his next appearance should be to set up his WrestleMania program. With rumors being that The Undertaker will face CM Punk at WrestleMania, the feeling is that it wouldn’t make sense to have him return until after Punk’s Royal Rumble match with The Rock.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Backstage News - Sting To WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Vickie Guerrero's WWE Departure + Loads Of Backstage News - April 14th, 2014
- HHH vs. Roman Reigns At SummerSlam?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Kurt Angle Returning To WWE?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Jim Ross' Relationship With WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Lesnar's WrestleMania 31 Opponent? + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 13th, 2014
- Breaking Update: Ultimate Warrior Collapses & Dies - April 9th, 2014
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 30 RESULTS - APRIL 6TH, 2014!</i> - April 6th, 2014
- Would Shane McMahon Return To WWE?, + More - April 6th, 2014
- WWE Hall Of Fame Report (4/6) - Warrior, Roberts, Lita! - April 6th, 2014