By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
There has been a lot of talk about The Undertaker appearing on Monday’s 20th Anniversary episode of WWE Monday Night RAW. While ‘Taker lives in the Houston area and has been a vital part of RAW’s history, there are mixed feelings about having him appear on the show.
The general feeling is that his appearances are rare these days and that his next appearance should be to set up his WrestleMania program. With rumors being that The Undertaker will face CM Punk at WrestleMania, the feeling is that it wouldn’t make sense to have him return until after Punk’s Royal Rumble match with The Rock.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- UPDATED: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Rumored WWE SummerSlam Matches & **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Alter KENTA's In-Ring Style?, Details - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage News - Ric Flair's WWE Future & Original Plans - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update On The New WWE Logo & Title Belt - July 20th, 2014
- <i>Money In The Bank Results (6/29) - New Champion!</i> - June 29th, 2014
- Major Update - The Undertaker's WWE Future & Health - June 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On How WWE Views Daniel Bryan Now - June 29th, 2014