By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
There has been a lot of talk about The Undertaker appearing on Monday’s 20th Anniversary episode of WWE Monday Night RAW. While ‘Taker lives in the Houston area and has been a vital part of RAW’s history, there are mixed feelings about having him appear on the show.
The general feeling is that his appearances are rare these days and that his next appearance should be to set up his WrestleMania program. With rumors being that The Undertaker will face CM Punk at WrestleMania, the feeling is that it wouldn’t make sense to have him return until after Punk’s Royal Rumble match with The Rock.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/20) - Rollins/Sting!</i> - September 20th, 2015
- More Recent WWE Tryout Names Revealed + Carlito - September 20th, 2015
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Charged With Homicide - September 20th, 2015
- Could Carlito Be Returning To WWE Shortly? - September 20th, 2015
- <i>SummerSlam Results (8/23) - Undertaker vs. Lesnar!</i> - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ Daniel Bryan Q&A - DX Or nWo?, Return, Future - August 23rd, 2015
- The Dates & Locations For WWE NXT's UK Tour Revealed - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ - Greg Valentine Rips Women In Wrestling/MMA - August 23rd, 2015
- Lots Of Backstage Notes From WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn - August 23rd, 2015
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015