By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
There has been a lot of talk about The Undertaker appearing on Monday’s 20th Anniversary episode of WWE Monday Night RAW. While ‘Taker lives in the Houston area and has been a vital part of RAW’s history, there are mixed feelings about having him appear on the show.
The general feeling is that his appearances are rare these days and that his next appearance should be to set up his WrestleMania program. With rumors being that The Undertaker will face CM Punk at WrestleMania, the feeling is that it wouldn’t make sense to have him return until after Punk’s Royal Rumble match with The Rock.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Clash Of Champions Results (9/25)!</i> - September 25th, 2016
- <i>WWE Backlash Results (9/11) - New Champions!</i> - September 11th, 2016
- Jericho & Lesnar Involved In Backstage Fight At SS - August 22nd, 2016
- Finn Balor Relinquishes The WWE Universal Title - August 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/21) - Balor!</i> - August 21st, 2016
- The Updated WWE NXT: Back 2 Brooklyn Event Card - August 18th, 2016
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/24) - Reigns Returns!</i> - July 24th, 2016
- <i>WWE MITB Results (6/19) - New World Champion!</i> - June 19th, 2016
- <I>WWE Extreme Rules Results (5/22) - Rollins Returns!</I> - May 22nd, 2016
- BREAKING NEWS: WWE Releases Cody Rhodes - Statement - May 22nd, 2016