By Ryan Clark on April 26, 2012
As noted before, Beth Phoenix did the injury angle on RAW and lost the Divas Title to Nikki Bella to set up Kharma’s return to TV.
WWE officials have wanted to bring Kharma back and make her a monster champion from the start but felt that Kharma vs. Phoenix is the money match and should be saved for down the line. No word yet on when WWE plans on holding the Kharma vs. Phoenix match.
One plan had Kharma squashing Nikki for the Divas Title at either Extreme Rules or on RAW the following night. If Nikki doesn’t drop the title this coming Sunday or Monday, it’s a sign that she and sister Brie have signed contract extensions with the company.
As noted earlier, Beth Phoenix posted the following on Twitter, regarding fan support while she is “injured”…
“Thank u for the outpour of support…for all those wondering if I will be at the @navypier signing in #chicago on Saturday, I will be fulfilling all of my #WWE appearance obligations. Nothing will keep me from thanking the @WWEUniverse for being Glamfans. See u there!”
“I dont know where I would be without the love of my life. He has kept my spirits high during this tough week of pain and disappointment.”
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013