By Ryan Clark on October 14, 2012
As noted late last night here on the website, there have been more changes behind the scene sin WWE. They include…
* Nicole Dorazio left after working in talent relations for over a decade. She had been the assistant to both Jim Ross and John Laurinaitis when they were in charge of talent relations. No word yet on why she is no longer with WWE.
* Ann Russo-Gordan, who was previously in charge of WWE’s Wellness and rehab programs, resigned due to burnout and health issues.
* Raphael Morffi, who was the head of WWE live events, has been let go. He had been promoting WWE’s live events in the Northeast. John Porco is now filling that role. Porco was close with Shane McMahon back when Shane was still with WWE and has a strong reputation.
- Word is that Triple H and Stephanie are looking to bring in new executives that have experience with major sports organizations.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013