By Ryan Clark on October 14, 2012
Since CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin have been talking trash about each other in recent weeks, it’s being speculated that Austin will finally return for a match.
However, there is almost no chance that Austin will wrestle at Wrestlemania 29 as we reported late last night here on the website. This leads to hopes that they will headline WrestleMania 30 in 2014, but those close to Austin even say that’s a long shot. Austin is recovering from major reconstructive knee surgery and some feel his body (especially his neck) is worse than he’s letting on.
The recent references about one another have been to hype the WWE ’13 video game, with the idea that it’s the one place where fans can have the two fight each other.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013