By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/24) - The Winner Is?!</i> - January 24th, 2016
- <i>WWE TLC Results (12/13) - Did Reigns Win Title?</i> - December 13th, 2015
- <i>Survivor Series Results (11/22) - The New Champion?</i> - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - The Rock Not At WrestleMania 32? - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Report - Randy Orton May Need Shoulder Surgery - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Report - Why Charlotte Didn't Turn Down RAW Angle - November 22nd, 2015
- Billy Gunn To Return To WWE Despite Being Fired?, Barrett & Girlfriend Split - November 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/25) - 'Taker/Lesnar!</i> - October 25th, 2015
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/20) - Rollins/Sting!</i> - September 20th, 2015
- More Recent WWE Tryout Names Revealed + Carlito - September 20th, 2015