By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015
- Breaking Report - Bully Ray Gone From TNA Again - July 24th, 2015
- Backstage News & **SPOILERS** On Dolph Ziggler Return - July 24th, 2015
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/19) - The Undertaker!</i> - July 19th, 2015
- <i>WWE Money In The Bank Results (6/14)!</i> - June 14th, 2015
- UPDATES (FRIDAY - 12:15AM EST): Dusty Rhodes Passes Away - June 11th, 2015
- <i>Elimination Chamber Results (5/31) - New Champs!</i> - May 31st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE - ROH, TNA & Destination America - Complete Details - May 31st, 2015
- Backstage News & Original Plans For Zayn, Balor & Owens Revealed - May 31st, 2015
- Kevin Owens Reveals When He Was Told WWE Was Signing Him - May 31st, 2015