By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/21) - New Champs!</i> - September 21st, 2014
- Major Roman Reigns Update - How Long Will He Be Out? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Austin To Wrestle At WrestleMania 31? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Dixie Carter's Pep Talk To TNA's Roster - September 20th, 2014
- Report: Samoa Joe Injured + Big iMPACT! **SPOILER** - September 20th, 2014
- BREAKING UPDATE: Sean O'Haire Commits Suicide By Hanging - September 9th, 2014
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/17) - New Champions!</i> - August 17th, 2014
- Sting & Vince Finally Meet, Summer Rae/Layla Plans? - August 17th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Del Rio's WWE 'No Compete' Clause - August 17th, 2014
- Sting Confirms He Wants To Wrestle Undertaker, WWE Future? - August 17th, 2014