By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- UPDATED: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Rumored WWE SummerSlam Matches & **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Alter KENTA's In-Ring Style?, Details - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage News - Ric Flair's WWE Future & Original Plans - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update On The New WWE Logo & Title Belt - July 20th, 2014
- <i>Money In The Bank Results (6/29) - New Champion!</i> - June 29th, 2014
- Major Update - The Undertaker's WWE Future & Health - June 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On How WWE Views Daniel Bryan Now - June 29th, 2014