By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 33 RESULTS - APRIL 2ND, 2017!</i> - April 2nd, 2017
- <I>WWE Fastlane Results (3/5) - Owens vs. Goldberg!</I> - March 5th, 2017
- <i>WWE Roadblock Results (12/12) - New Champions!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- <i>WWE TLC Results (12/4) - Styles vs. Ambrose!</i> - December 4th, 2016
- <i>WWE Clash Of Champions Results (9/25)!</i> - September 25th, 2016
- <i>WWE Backlash Results (9/11) - New Champions!</i> - September 11th, 2016
- Jericho & Lesnar Involved In Backstage Fight At SS - August 22nd, 2016
- Finn Balor Relinquishes The WWE Universal Title - August 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/21) - Balor!</i> - August 21st, 2016
- The Updated WWE NXT: Back 2 Brooklyn Event Card - August 18th, 2016