By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/17) - Fatal-4Way, 'I Quit'!</i> - May 17th, 2015
- REPORT: Samoa Joe Signs With WWE - May 17th, 2015
- Batista Rips WWE, Praises Titus O'Neil - Details - May 17th, 2015
- The Lineups For GFW's First Live Events Revealed - Details - May 17th, 2015
- Vince Russo Compares Lana & Rusev & Sable & Mero - May 17th, 2015
- <i>WWE Extreme Rules Results (4/26) - Rollins!</i> - April 26th, 2015
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 31 RESULTS - MARCH 29TH, 2015!</i> - March 29th, 2015
- Report: Report: 3 Different WrestleMania 32 Main Event Ideas - March 29th, 2015
- Update: Rey Mysterio Denies Retirement Reports - Details Inside - March 29th, 2015
- Scotty 2 Hotty Upset With Rikishi's WWE Hall Of Fame Speech - Details - March 29th, 2015