By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/23) - Sting Debuts!</i> - November 23rd, 2014
- A MAJOR Backstage Update On The Future Of TNA Wrestling - November 23rd, 2014
- Report: Brock Lesnar Leaning Toward UFC Return? - November 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update On Kevin "Owens" WWE Deut Date + Video - November 23rd, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - November 23rd, 2014
- <i>WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/26) - 2 HIAC Matches!</i> - October 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 25th, 2014
- Backstage News - The Undertaker's New WWE Role - October 25th, 2014
- The Employee Alberto Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Planning To Get Rid Of The Elimination Chamber PPV? - October 25th, 2014