By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Discusses A Retirement Match With Triple H - February 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/25) - The Winner Is ?</i> - January 25th, 2015
- Backstage Report: Layla Injured, Undergoes Surgery - January 24th, 2015
- Report: Goldust' In-Ring Career 'Winding Down' - January 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Wants Maria Menounos At The 2015 HOF - January 24th, 2015