By Ryan Clark on November 20, 2013
At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.
At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <I>WWE Extreme Rules Results (5/22) - Rollins Returns!</I> - May 22nd, 2016
- BREAKING NEWS: WWE Releases Cody Rhodes - Statement - May 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/1) - Reigns vs. Styles!</i> - May 1st, 2016
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 32 RESULTS - APRIL 3RD, 2016!</i> - April 3rd, 2016
- Sting Announces His 'Retirement From WWE' At WWE HOF - April 3rd, 2016
- Brock Lesnar Discusses The Money In His Bank Account - April 3rd, 2016
- Ric Flair Reacts To The Hogan vs. Gawker Trial, 'Woooo' Chant - April 3rd, 2016
- Backstage Updates - Kota Ibushi & Ricochet To WWE, & More - April 3rd, 2016
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/21) - Reigns To WM32!</i> - February 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/24) - The Winner Is?!</i> - January 24th, 2016