By Ryan Clark on December 15, 2013
As far as Sting’s TNA future is concerned, he is advertised to face Ethan Carter III at the TNA live event in Huntsville, Alabama on January 16th, which would be after his current TNA contract expires.
It’s being said that Sting may simply be working a few additional dates with the company to allow them time to properly write him out of the storylines. At the same time, there is a decent possibility that he will sign on for another year with the company under a special agreement that has him working a limited schedule again.
The impression within TNA is that Sting will remain in the company due to the fact that they are booking their future with him in the mix. It could be a short-term deal but that is not confirmed.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/20) - Rollins/Sting!</i> - September 20th, 2015
- More Recent WWE Tryout Names Revealed + Carlito - September 20th, 2015
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Charged With Homicide - September 20th, 2015
- Could Carlito Be Returning To WWE Shortly? - September 20th, 2015
- <i>SummerSlam Results (8/23) - Undertaker vs. Lesnar!</i> - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ Daniel Bryan Q&A - DX Or nWo?, Return, Future - August 23rd, 2015
- The Dates & Locations For WWE NXT's UK Tour Revealed - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ - Greg Valentine Rips Women In Wrestling/MMA - August 23rd, 2015
- Lots Of Backstage Notes From WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn - August 23rd, 2015
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015