By Ryan Clark on December 15, 2013
As far as Sting’s TNA future is concerned, he is advertised to face Ethan Carter III at the TNA live event in Huntsville, Alabama on January 16th, which would be after his current TNA contract expires.
It’s being said that Sting may simply be working a few additional dates with the company to allow them time to properly write him out of the storylines. At the same time, there is a decent possibility that he will sign on for another year with the company under a special agreement that has him working a limited schedule again.
The impression within TNA is that Sting will remain in the company due to the fact that they are booking their future with him in the mix. It could be a short-term deal but that is not confirmed.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015
- Breaking Report - Bully Ray Gone From TNA Again - July 24th, 2015
- Backstage News & **SPOILERS** On Dolph Ziggler Return - July 24th, 2015
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/19) - The Undertaker!</i> - July 19th, 2015
- <i>WWE Money In The Bank Results (6/14)!</i> - June 14th, 2015
- UPDATES (FRIDAY - 12:15AM EST): Dusty Rhodes Passes Away - June 11th, 2015
- <i>Elimination Chamber Results (5/31) - New Champs!</i> - May 31st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE - ROH, TNA & Destination America - Complete Details - May 31st, 2015
- Backstage News & Original Plans For Zayn, Balor & Owens Revealed - May 31st, 2015
- Kevin Owens Reveals When He Was Told WWE Was Signing Him - May 31st, 2015