By Ryan Clark on December 15, 2013
As far as Sting’s TNA future is concerned, he is advertised to face Ethan Carter III at the TNA live event in Huntsville, Alabama on January 16th, which would be after his current TNA contract expires.
It’s being said that Sting may simply be working a few additional dates with the company to allow them time to properly write him out of the storylines. At the same time, there is a decent possibility that he will sign on for another year with the company under a special agreement that has him working a limited schedule again.
The impression within TNA is that Sting will remain in the company due to the fact that they are booking their future with him in the mix. It could be a short-term deal but that is not confirmed.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Jericho & Lesnar Involved In Backstage Fight At SS - August 22nd, 2016
- Finn Balor Relinquishes The WWE Universal Title - August 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/21) - Balor!</i> - August 21st, 2016
- The Updated WWE NXT: Back 2 Brooklyn Event Card - August 18th, 2016
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/24) - Reigns Returns!</i> - July 24th, 2016
- <i>WWE MITB Results (6/19) - New World Champion!</i> - June 19th, 2016
- <I>WWE Extreme Rules Results (5/22) - Rollins Returns!</I> - May 22nd, 2016
- BREAKING NEWS: WWE Releases Cody Rhodes - Statement - May 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/1) - Reigns vs. Styles!</i> - May 1st, 2016
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 32 RESULTS - APRIL 3RD, 2016!</i> - April 3rd, 2016