By Ryan Clark on December 15, 2013
As far as Sting’s TNA future is concerned, he is advertised to face Ethan Carter III at the TNA live event in Huntsville, Alabama on January 16th, which would be after his current TNA contract expires.
It’s being said that Sting may simply be working a few additional dates with the company to allow them time to properly write him out of the storylines. At the same time, there is a decent possibility that he will sign on for another year with the company under a special agreement that has him working a limited schedule again.
The impression within TNA is that Sting will remain in the company due to the fact that they are booking their future with him in the mix. It could be a short-term deal but that is not confirmed.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 31 RESULTS - MARCH 29TH, 2015!</i> - March 29th, 2015
- Report: Report: 3 Different WrestleMania 32 Main Event Ideas - March 29th, 2015
- Update: Rey Mysterio Denies Retirement Reports - Details Inside - March 29th, 2015
- Scotty 2 Hotty Upset With Rikishi's WWE Hall Of Fame Speech - Details - March 29th, 2015
- Backstage Report - Major Changes To The Divas Division - March 29th, 2015
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015