By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
Most have assumed that The Rock will defeat CM Punk at the Royal Rumble to win the WWE Title. While that is the popular opinion at this time, there have been other scenarios pitched where Punk would retain the title in some controversial fashion.
Word is that The Rock has been promised the WWE Title; so one scenario is that Rock could lose to Punk at the Rumble and then compete in the Elimination Chamber and win the title there. The plan would then be for him to defend the title at WrestleMania against John Cena, who may be the one to win the Royal Rumble this year. There are also rumors that CM Punk vs. The Undertaker will take place at WrestleMania 29.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Backstage News - Sting To WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Vickie Guerrero's WWE Departure + Loads Of Backstage News - April 14th, 2014
- HHH vs. Roman Reigns At SummerSlam?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Kurt Angle Returning To WWE?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Jim Ross' Relationship With WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Lesnar's WrestleMania 31 Opponent? + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 13th, 2014
- Breaking Update: Ultimate Warrior Collapses & Dies - April 9th, 2014
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 30 RESULTS - APRIL 6TH, 2014!</i> - April 6th, 2014
- Would Shane McMahon Return To WWE?, + More - April 6th, 2014
- WWE Hall Of Fame Report (4/6) - Warrior, Roberts, Lita! - April 6th, 2014