By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
Most have assumed that The Rock will defeat CM Punk at the Royal Rumble to win the WWE Title. While that is the popular opinion at this time, there have been other scenarios pitched where Punk would retain the title in some controversial fashion.
Word is that The Rock has been promised the WWE Title; so one scenario is that Rock could lose to Punk at the Rumble and then compete in the Elimination Chamber and win the title there. The plan would then be for him to defend the title at WrestleMania against John Cena, who may be the one to win the Royal Rumble this year. There are also rumors that CM Punk vs. The Undertaker will take place at WrestleMania 29.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013