By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2014
Vince McMahon is reportedly set to return to WWE TV after WrestleMania 30. McMahon is unlikely to become part of a storyline before the big event.
Recently, WWE has been referring to Stephanie McMahon as the “Principle Owner of WWE.” This was used with the intention of setting up McMahon’s return, but now it looks like the return is being held back for a bit.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Prior to reports surfacing online, there were said to be many within WWE who had no idea that Main Event would be airing live on the WWE Network each week. The lack of communication within the company caused many to find out the news by reading it online. There have been numerous other instances where WWE Superstars and Divas have been kept in the dark. Nearly all WWE talents still don’t know how they will be compensated for the WWE Network. This includes pay-per-view bonuses, royalties, etc.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <I>WWE Extreme Rules Results (5/22) - Rollins Returns!</I> - May 22nd, 2016
- BREAKING NEWS: WWE Releases Cody Rhodes - Statement - May 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/1) - Reigns vs. Styles!</i> - May 1st, 2016
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 32 RESULTS - APRIL 3RD, 2016!</i> - April 3rd, 2016
- Sting Announces His 'Retirement From WWE' At WWE HOF - April 3rd, 2016
- Brock Lesnar Discusses The Money In His Bank Account - April 3rd, 2016
- Ric Flair Reacts To The Hogan vs. Gawker Trial, 'Woooo' Chant - April 3rd, 2016
- Backstage Updates - Kota Ibushi & Ricochet To WWE, & More - April 3rd, 2016
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/21) - Reigns To WM32!</i> - February 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/24) - The Winner Is?!</i> - January 24th, 2016