By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2014
Vince McMahon is reportedly set to return to WWE TV after WrestleMania 30. McMahon is unlikely to become part of a storyline before the big event.
Recently, WWE has been referring to Stephanie McMahon as the “Principle Owner of WWE.” This was used with the intention of setting up McMahon’s return, but now it looks like the return is being held back for a bit.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Prior to reports surfacing online, there were said to be many within WWE who had no idea that Main Event would be airing live on the WWE Network each week. The lack of communication within the company caused many to find out the news by reading it online. There have been numerous other instances where WWE Superstars and Divas have been kept in the dark. Nearly all WWE talents still don’t know how they will be compensated for the WWE Network. This includes pay-per-view bonuses, royalties, etc.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/20) - Rollins/Sting!</i> - September 20th, 2015
- More Recent WWE Tryout Names Revealed + Carlito - September 20th, 2015
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Charged With Homicide - September 20th, 2015
- Could Carlito Be Returning To WWE Shortly? - September 20th, 2015
- <i>SummerSlam Results (8/23) - Undertaker vs. Lesnar!</i> - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ Daniel Bryan Q&A - DX Or nWo?, Return, Future - August 23rd, 2015
- The Dates & Locations For WWE NXT's UK Tour Revealed - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ - Greg Valentine Rips Women In Wrestling/MMA - August 23rd, 2015
- Lots Of Backstage Notes From WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn - August 23rd, 2015
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015