By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2014
Vince McMahon is reportedly set to return to WWE TV after WrestleMania 30. McMahon is unlikely to become part of a storyline before the big event.
Recently, WWE has been referring to Stephanie McMahon as the “Principle Owner of WWE.” This was used with the intention of setting up McMahon’s return, but now it looks like the return is being held back for a bit.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Prior to reports surfacing online, there were said to be many within WWE who had no idea that Main Event would be airing live on the WWE Network each week. The lack of communication within the company caused many to find out the news by reading it online. There have been numerous other instances where WWE Superstars and Divas have been kept in the dark. Nearly all WWE talents still don’t know how they will be compensated for the WWE Network. This includes pay-per-view bonuses, royalties, etc.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/26) - 2 HIAC Matches!</i> - October 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 25th, 2014
- Backstage News - The Undertaker's New WWE Role - October 25th, 2014
- The Employee Alberto Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Planning To Get Rid Of The Elimination Chamber PPV? - October 25th, 2014
- AJ Lee Reveals Why She Won't Do Total Divas & Lots More - October 25th, 2014
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/21) - New Champs!</i> - September 21st, 2014
- Major Roman Reigns Update - How Long Will He Be Out? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Austin To Wrestle At WrestleMania 31? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Dixie Carter's Pep Talk To TNA's Roster - September 20th, 2014