By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2014
Vince McMahon is reportedly set to return to WWE TV after WrestleMania 30. McMahon is unlikely to become part of a storyline before the big event.
Recently, WWE has been referring to Stephanie McMahon as the “Principle Owner of WWE.” This was used with the intention of setting up McMahon’s return, but now it looks like the return is being held back for a bit.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Prior to reports surfacing online, there were said to be many within WWE who had no idea that Main Event would be airing live on the WWE Network each week. The lack of communication within the company caused many to find out the news by reading it online. There have been numerous other instances where WWE Superstars and Divas have been kept in the dark. Nearly all WWE talents still don’t know how they will be compensated for the WWE Network. This includes pay-per-view bonuses, royalties, etc.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/17) - New Champions!</i> - August 17th, 2014
- Sting & Vince Finally Meet, Summer Rae/Layla Plans? - August 17th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Del Rio's WWE 'No Compete' Clause - August 17th, 2014
- Sting Confirms He Wants To Wrestle Undertaker, WWE Future? - August 17th, 2014
- Update: WWE Taping RAW & SmackDown In Same Night? - August 17th, 2014
- Report: TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Not Renewed Yet - August 17th, 2014
- UPDATED: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Rumored WWE SummerSlam Matches & **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014