By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2014
Vince McMahon is reportedly set to return to WWE TV after WrestleMania 30. McMahon is unlikely to become part of a storyline before the big event.
Recently, WWE has been referring to Stephanie McMahon as the “Principle Owner of WWE.” This was used with the intention of setting up McMahon’s return, but now it looks like the return is being held back for a bit.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Prior to reports surfacing online, there were said to be many within WWE who had no idea that Main Event would be airing live on the WWE Network each week. The lack of communication within the company caused many to find out the news by reading it online. There have been numerous other instances where WWE Superstars and Divas have been kept in the dark. Nearly all WWE talents still don’t know how they will be compensated for the WWE Network. This includes pay-per-view bonuses, royalties, etc.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Discusses A Retirement Match With Triple H - February 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/25) - The Winner Is ?</i> - January 25th, 2015
- Backstage Report: Layla Injured, Undergoes Surgery - January 24th, 2015
- Report: Goldust' In-Ring Career 'Winding Down' - January 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Wants Maria Menounos At The 2015 HOF - January 24th, 2015