By Ryan Clark on August 23, 2012
We can now report that Charlie Sheen, who had been rumored and in talks to appear at SummerSlam last Sunday, attended a family party that night. While at the get-together, Sheen was asked about working the pay-per-view event and joked that it would cost WWE a ton of money to get him. Multiple WWE sources report that company officials are interested in collaborating with Sheen at a future pay-per-view event, possibly WrestleMania XXIX. We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
WWE is expected to sign both Matt Morgan and Ric Flair once the TNA vs. WWE lawsuit is over. We’ll have more on this shortly.
It’s looking more and more likely that we’ll see a Jerry Lawler vs. CM Punk match on RAW next week. Nothing is confirmed as of this writing but a match between the two is expected to take place prior to the Night of Champions pay-per-view on September 16th.
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013