By Ryan Clark on March 30, 2014
At this time, there looks to be talk that Christian’s career as an in ring performer for WWE may be over. Christian won a four way match on RAW this week and was set to challenge for the IC Title on Main Event, but had to be pulled after suffering a “slight concussion”.
Word is that Christian could retire as an in ring performer when his current contract expires. There have reportedly been talks of retirement prior to this week, due to Christian being 40, creative not really having much for him and also due to his injury history over the last few years. The concussion on Monday was the second one he suffered this year.
There is talk that if he does retire that he would make a great trainer down in NXT, if he is interested in that position.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- PHOTOS Luke Harper Advertised For Numerous RAW Live Events - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: What Happened After Clash Of Champions - September 26th, 2016
- <i>WWE Clash Of Champions Results (9/25)!</i> - September 25th, 2016
- <i>WWE Backlash Results (9/11) - New Champions!</i> - September 11th, 2016
- Jericho & Lesnar Involved In Backstage Fight At SS - August 22nd, 2016
- Finn Balor Relinquishes The WWE Universal Title - August 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/21) - Balor!</i> - August 21st, 2016
- The Updated WWE NXT: Back 2 Brooklyn Event Card - August 18th, 2016
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/24) - Reigns Returns!</i> - July 24th, 2016
- <i>WWE MITB Results (6/19) - New World Champion!</i> - June 19th, 2016