By Ryan Clark on March 30, 2014
At this time, there looks to be talk that Christian’s career as an in ring performer for WWE may be over. Christian won a four way match on RAW this week and was set to challenge for the IC Title on Main Event, but had to be pulled after suffering a “slight concussion”.
Word is that Christian could retire as an in ring performer when his current contract expires. There have reportedly been talks of retirement prior to this week, due to Christian being 40, creative not really having much for him and also due to his injury history over the last few years. The concussion on Monday was the second one he suffered this year.
There is talk that if he does retire that he would make a great trainer down in NXT, if he is interested in that position.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/23) - Sting Debuts!</i> - November 23rd, 2014
- A MAJOR Backstage Update On The Future Of TNA Wrestling - November 23rd, 2014
- Report: Brock Lesnar Leaning Toward UFC Return? - November 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update On Kevin "Owens" WWE Deut Date + Video - November 23rd, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - November 23rd, 2014
- <i>WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/26) - 2 HIAC Matches!</i> - October 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 25th, 2014
- Backstage News - The Undertaker's New WWE Role - October 25th, 2014
- The Employee Alberto Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Planning To Get Rid Of The Elimination Chamber PPV? - October 25th, 2014