By Ryan Clark on March 30, 2014
At this time, there looks to be talk that Christian’s career as an in ring performer for WWE may be over. Christian won a four way match on RAW this week and was set to challenge for the IC Title on Main Event, but had to be pulled after suffering a “slight concussion”.
Word is that Christian could retire as an in ring performer when his current contract expires. There have reportedly been talks of retirement prior to this week, due to Christian being 40, creative not really having much for him and also due to his injury history over the last few years. The concussion on Monday was the second one he suffered this year.
There is talk that if he does retire that he would make a great trainer down in NXT, if he is interested in that position.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Discusses A Retirement Match With Triple H - February 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/25) - The Winner Is ?</i> - January 25th, 2015
- Backstage Report: Layla Injured, Undergoes Surgery - January 24th, 2015
- Report: Goldust' In-Ring Career 'Winding Down' - January 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Wants Maria Menounos At The 2015 HOF - January 24th, 2015