By Ryan Clark on September 25, 2013
News of Hulk Hogan’s contract with TNA Wrestling expiring in two weeks has naturally sparked rumors that the iconic wrestler could find his way back in the company he helped make famous, WWE.
However, there is a feeling within some WWE circles that the 60-year-old will re-sign with the Nashville-based promotion. We know that Dixie Carter wants to re-sign both Hogan and Sting when their contracts expire.
It should be interesting to see how things play out over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 32 RESULTS - APRIL 3RD, 2016!</i> - April 3rd, 2016
- Sting Announces His 'Retirement From WWE' At WWE HOF - April 3rd, 2016
- Brock Lesnar Discusses The Money In His Bank Account - April 3rd, 2016
- Ric Flair Reacts To The Hogan vs. Gawker Trial, 'Woooo' Chant - April 3rd, 2016
- Backstage Updates - Kota Ibushi & Ricochet To WWE, & More - April 3rd, 2016
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/21) - Reigns To WM32!</i> - February 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/24) - The Winner Is?!</i> - January 24th, 2016
- <i>WWE TLC Results (12/13) - Did Reigns Win Title?</i> - December 13th, 2015
- <i>Survivor Series Results (11/22) - The New Champion?</i> - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - The Rock Not At WrestleMania 32? - November 22nd, 2015