By Ryan Clark on September 25, 2013
News of Hulk Hogan’s contract with TNA Wrestling expiring in two weeks has naturally sparked rumors that the iconic wrestler could find his way back in the company he helped make famous, WWE.
However, there is a feeling within some WWE circles that the 60-year-old will re-sign with the Nashville-based promotion. We know that Dixie Carter wants to re-sign both Hogan and Sting when their contracts expire.
It should be interesting to see how things play out over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Discusses A Retirement Match With Triple H - February 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/25) - The Winner Is ?</i> - January 25th, 2015
- Backstage Report: Layla Injured, Undergoes Surgery - January 24th, 2015
- Report: Goldust' In-Ring Career 'Winding Down' - January 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Wants Maria Menounos At The 2015 HOF - January 24th, 2015