By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
In recent weeks, it has been rumored that DX will be the headliners for this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class. Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Sean Waltman, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg would be the performers inducted. Shawn Michaels would then be the second two time hall of famer, along with Ric Flair. Speaking of DX, Shawn Michaels tweeted a photo from last Thursday night’s WWE NXT tapings. The photo features almost the entire D-X crew (Triple H, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, Shawn Michaels) as well as Kevin Nash. If you’re interested, you can click here to view it.
WWE is planning to get some production upgrades before WrestleMania 29, including the latest state of the art high definition cameras which will replace the current equipment the company uses.
There is also talk of using 3D technology in the future. They have thought about doing a 3D Wrestlemania through Fathom Events, but it never panned out in the past.
Ryan Ward is the new head writer of WWE NXT, taking over from Dusty Rhodes. Triple H has been hands on with production and the feeling is that the shows run smoothly.
Last week’s NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University, which featured Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H and others, brought in 400 fans.
Here are the average ratings and audience numbers for WWE programming in 2012…
* WWE RAW: 3.3 rating with 4.75 million viewers
* WWE SmackDown: 2.1 rating with 3.04 million viewers
* WWE Main Event: 0.8 rating with 1.3 million viewers
* WWE Saturday Morning Slam: 0.7 rating with 1.14 million viewers
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Discusses A Retirement Match With Triple H - February 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/25) - The Winner Is ?</i> - January 25th, 2015
- Backstage Report: Layla Injured, Undergoes Surgery - January 24th, 2015
- Report: Goldust' In-Ring Career 'Winding Down' - January 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Wants Maria Menounos At The 2015 HOF - January 24th, 2015