By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
An early script for the Royal Rumble has been circulating online, listing the match order and times for those matches. These following times include ring entrances, the match and then the post-match happenings…
* Kaitlyn will defend the Divas championship against an opponent to be determined – 10 minutes
* Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars – 10 minutes
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show World Heavyweight title match – 20 minutes
* CM Punk vs. Rock WWE title match – 30 minutes
* The Royal Rumble match – 70 minutes
The script does not have winners or the order of Rumble entrants and does not include any other matches that have been discussed.
Also on RAW this past week, The Rock “swore to god” that he would defeat CM Punk at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship. Usually when a babyface guarantees a title win in such a dramatic fashion, they win. Some are speculating that this means The Rock will definitely win at the Rumble.
WWE has been considering several different scenarios to get the title on The Rock so he can defend against John Cena at WrestleMania. One option was for Punk to retain the title and Rock to win it in the Elimination Chamber, but it seems like Punk’s title reign will now end this month.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more. Stay tuned!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 31 RESULTS - MARCH 29TH, 2015!</i> - March 29th, 2015
- Report: Report: 3 Different WrestleMania 32 Main Event Ideas - March 29th, 2015
- Update: Rey Mysterio Denies Retirement Reports - Details Inside - March 29th, 2015
- Scotty 2 Hotty Upset With Rikishi's WWE Hall Of Fame Speech - Details - March 29th, 2015
- Backstage Report - Major Changes To The Divas Division - March 29th, 2015
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015