By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
An early script for the Royal Rumble has been circulating online, listing the match order and times for those matches. These following times include ring entrances, the match and then the post-match happenings…
* Kaitlyn will defend the Divas championship against an opponent to be determined – 10 minutes
* Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars – 10 minutes
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show World Heavyweight title match – 20 minutes
* CM Punk vs. Rock WWE title match – 30 minutes
* The Royal Rumble match – 70 minutes
The script does not have winners or the order of Rumble entrants and does not include any other matches that have been discussed.
Also on RAW this past week, The Rock “swore to god” that he would defeat CM Punk at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship. Usually when a babyface guarantees a title win in such a dramatic fashion, they win. Some are speculating that this means The Rock will definitely win at the Rumble.
WWE has been considering several different scenarios to get the title on The Rock so he can defend against John Cena at WrestleMania. One option was for Punk to retain the title and Rock to win it in the Elimination Chamber, but it seems like Punk’s title reign will now end this month.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more. Stay tuned!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Survivor Series Results (11/22) - The New Champion?</i> - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - The Rock Not At WrestleMania 32? - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Report - Randy Orton May Need Shoulder Surgery - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Report - Why Charlotte Didn't Turn Down RAW Angle - November 22nd, 2015
- Billy Gunn To Return To WWE Despite Being Fired?, Barrett & Girlfriend Split - November 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/25) - 'Taker/Lesnar!</i> - October 25th, 2015
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/20) - Rollins/Sting!</i> - September 20th, 2015
- More Recent WWE Tryout Names Revealed + Carlito - September 20th, 2015
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Charged With Homicide - September 20th, 2015
- Could Carlito Be Returning To WWE Shortly? - September 20th, 2015