By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/21) - New Champs!</i> - September 21st, 2014
- Major Roman Reigns Update - How Long Will He Be Out? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Austin To Wrestle At WrestleMania 31? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Dixie Carter's Pep Talk To TNA's Roster - September 20th, 2014
- Report: Samoa Joe Injured + Big iMPACT! **SPOILER** - September 20th, 2014
- BREAKING UPDATE: Sean O'Haire Commits Suicide By Hanging - September 9th, 2014
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/17) - New Champions!</i> - August 17th, 2014
- Sting & Vince Finally Meet, Summer Rae/Layla Plans? - August 17th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Del Rio's WWE 'No Compete' Clause - August 17th, 2014
- Sting Confirms He Wants To Wrestle Undertaker, WWE Future? - August 17th, 2014