By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Backstage News - Sting To WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Vickie Guerrero's WWE Departure + Loads Of Backstage News - April 14th, 2014
- HHH vs. Roman Reigns At SummerSlam?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Kurt Angle Returning To WWE?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Jim Ross' Relationship With WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Lesnar's WrestleMania 31 Opponent? + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 13th, 2014
- Breaking Update: Ultimate Warrior Collapses & Dies - April 9th, 2014
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 30 RESULTS - APRIL 6TH, 2014!</i> - April 6th, 2014
- Would Shane McMahon Return To WWE?, + More - April 6th, 2014
- WWE Hall Of Fame Report (4/6) - Warrior, Roberts, Lita! - April 6th, 2014