By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015
- Breaking Report - Bully Ray Gone From TNA Again - July 24th, 2015
- Backstage News & **SPOILERS** On Dolph Ziggler Return - July 24th, 2015
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/19) - The Undertaker!</i> - July 19th, 2015
- <i>WWE Money In The Bank Results (6/14)!</i> - June 14th, 2015
- UPDATES (FRIDAY - 12:15AM EST): Dusty Rhodes Passes Away - June 11th, 2015
- <i>Elimination Chamber Results (5/31) - New Champs!</i> - May 31st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE - ROH, TNA & Destination America - Complete Details - May 31st, 2015
- Backstage News & Original Plans For Zayn, Balor & Owens Revealed - May 31st, 2015
- Kevin Owens Reveals When He Was Told WWE Was Signing Him - May 31st, 2015