By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Full WWE Elimination Chamber Results (2/23)!</i> - February 23rd, 2014
- A Major WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILER** Inside Here - February 23rd, 2014
- Report: Vince McMahon Makes Backstage Promise + More - February 23rd, 2014
- 'Sunny' Wants A WWE Network Show - Details - February 23rd, 2014
- A Big Title Change At A Weekend TNA Live Event - February 23rd, 2014
- Major WrestleMania 30 Updates - New Rumored Matches - February 8th, 2014
- Major Backstage Updates - Sting To WWE?, KENTA/WWE, More - February 8th, 2014
- Backstage Updates - The Rock's WWE Return, Batista's Contract - February 8th, 2014
- Backstage News - Joe Gives Emotional Speech + 'The Wolves' Praised - February 8th, 2014
- Backstage News - MVP Not Under TNA Contract + Russo Screws TNA? - February 8th, 2014