By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/17) - Fatal-4Way, 'I Quit'!</i> - May 17th, 2015
- REPORT: Samoa Joe Signs With WWE - May 17th, 2015
- Batista Rips WWE, Praises Titus O'Neil - Details - May 17th, 2015
- The Lineups For GFW's First Live Events Revealed - Details - May 17th, 2015
- Vince Russo Compares Lana & Rusev & Sable & Mero - May 17th, 2015
- <i>WWE Extreme Rules Results (4/26) - Rollins!</i> - April 26th, 2015
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 31 RESULTS - MARCH 29TH, 2015!</i> - March 29th, 2015
- Report: Report: 3 Different WrestleMania 32 Main Event Ideas - March 29th, 2015
- Update: Rey Mysterio Denies Retirement Reports - Details Inside - March 29th, 2015
- Scotty 2 Hotty Upset With Rikishi's WWE Hall Of Fame Speech - Details - March 29th, 2015