By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Discusses A Retirement Match With Triple H - February 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/25) - The Winner Is ?</i> - January 25th, 2015
- Backstage Report: Layla Injured, Undergoes Surgery - January 24th, 2015
- Report: Goldust' In-Ring Career 'Winding Down' - January 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Wants Maria Menounos At The 2015 HOF - January 24th, 2015