By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Breaking News: AJ Styles Leaving TNA - December 8th, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations Revealed - Details - December 8th, 2013
- Backstage Update - WWE Tag-Team Turning Heel? - December 8th, 2013
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/24) - Orton/Cena?!</i> - November 24th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan At WrestleMania 30? - November 20th, 2013
- Major Update: Ryback's 'Nuclear' Backstage Heat - November 20th, 2013
- Does Maryse Plan On Returning To WWE?, Details - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Paul Heyman's WWE Return & Plans - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - The WWE Network Launch? - November 20th, 2013
- Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards Arrive At NXT - November 20th, 2013