By Ryan Clark on October 27, 2013
Hulk Hogan remains a free agent following the expiration of his contract with TNA Wrestling last month and the two parties being unable to reach a new agreement. This afternoon on Facebook, the legendary grappler teased a possible return to WWE by publishing a photo of himself clutching a replica copy of the WWE Championship. His caption reads, “Thinkin, thinkin, thinkin. HH.” If you’re interested, you can click here to view the photo Hogan posted of himself holding a replica WWE title belt. Hmmm.
It was reported last week that the 60-year-old has been “training like a mad man” in hopes of wrestling again for WWE.
Hogan returning to the promotion could hinge on Triple H, who is leaving the door open for his return to the sports-entertainment organization. The six-time WWE Champion told the Associated Press earlier this month that he was warmly received by Vince McMahon’s son-in-law at a recent charity function.
“He just welcomed me with open arms. He said if ever I decide I get the itch to come back home,” the door’s open,” Hogan stated.
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>SummerSlam Results (8/23) - Undertaker vs. Lesnar!</i> - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ Daniel Bryan Q&A - DX Or nWo?, Return, Future - August 23rd, 2015
- The Dates & Locations For WWE NXT's UK Tour Revealed - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ - Greg Valentine Rips Women In Wrestling/MMA - August 23rd, 2015
- Lots Of Backstage Notes From WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn - August 23rd, 2015
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015
- Breaking Report - Bully Ray Gone From TNA Again - July 24th, 2015
- Backstage News & **SPOILERS** On Dolph Ziggler Return - July 24th, 2015
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/19) - The Undertaker!</i> - July 19th, 2015
- <i>WWE Money In The Bank Results (6/14)!</i> - June 14th, 2015