By Ryan Clark on May 4, 2014
A new report suggests that there are higher-ups in WWE who are concerned that Daniel Bryan isn’t actually over with crowds and that instead the “YES!” chant is what is getting over. They feel that Bryan “plateaued” when he won the title at WrestleMania 30. You know, since clearly moving from a feud with Triple H and Stephanie into one with Kane is going to get him more over with the fans. Sigh … this is the WWE mindset though. Also keep in mind he took very little time off after his father passed away.
Bryan is said to have very little ego backstage, which is good but could also work against him because he doesn’t argue his position with creative or higher-ups and does what he’s booked to do.
Partial Source: Pwinsider
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- UPDATED: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Rumored WWE SummerSlam Matches & **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Alter KENTA's In-Ring Style?, Details - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage News - Ric Flair's WWE Future & Original Plans - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update On The New WWE Logo & Title Belt - July 20th, 2014
- <i>Money In The Bank Results (6/29) - New Champion!</i> - June 29th, 2014
- Major Update - The Undertaker's WWE Future & Health - June 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On How WWE Views Daniel Bryan Now - June 29th, 2014