By Ryan Clark on May 4, 2014
A new report suggests that there are higher-ups in WWE who are concerned that Daniel Bryan isn’t actually over with crowds and that instead the “YES!” chant is what is getting over. They feel that Bryan “plateaued” when he won the title at WrestleMania 30. You know, since clearly moving from a feud with Triple H and Stephanie into one with Kane is going to get him more over with the fans. Sigh … this is the WWE mindset though. Also keep in mind he took very little time off after his father passed away.
Bryan is said to have very little ego backstage, which is good but could also work against him because he doesn’t argue his position with creative or higher-ups and does what he’s booked to do.
Partial Source: Pwinsider
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/17) - New Champions!</i> - August 17th, 2014
- Sting & Vince Finally Meet, Summer Rae/Layla Plans? - August 17th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Del Rio's WWE 'No Compete' Clause - August 17th, 2014
- Sting Confirms He Wants To Wrestle Undertaker, WWE Future? - August 17th, 2014
- Update: WWE Taping RAW & SmackDown In Same Night? - August 17th, 2014
- Report: TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Not Renewed Yet - August 17th, 2014
- UPDATED: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Rumored WWE SummerSlam Matches & **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014