By Ryan Clark on March 14, 2013
SmackDown wrestler Jimmy Uso was arrested Wednesday at 12:47 p.m. in Hillsborough County, Florida, and charged with driving under the influence, according to the official website of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office. He did not stay in jail for long as he was released on $500 cash bond that day at 3:08 p.m.
Uso, whose real name is Jonathan Solofa Fatu, was previously arrested on September 29, 2011 in Tampa, Florida, on suspicion of driving under the influence. An officer observed Fatu at approximately 3:00 a.m. that day driving the wrong way down a one-way street in a silver Mustang.
Uso’s run-in with the law comes on the heels of Jack Swagger’s arrest in Gulfport, Mississippi, last month on charges of driving under the influence, marijuana possession, and speeding. He faced no repercussions from WWE. The last WWE talent to be arrested in Hillsborough County was Brodus Clay’s dancer Cameron, who was charged with driving under the influence on August 24, 2012.
“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan tweeted the following moments ago: Went drinking with Jimmy Uso last night. Hope he got home okay. It appears as if he’s joking?
If you’re interested, you can click here to view his new mugshot photo.
Fatu was also arrested and charged with DUI back on September 29, 2011.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Breaking News: AJ Styles Leaving TNA - December 8th, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations Revealed - Details - December 8th, 2013
- Backstage Update - WWE Tag-Team Turning Heel? - December 8th, 2013
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/24) - Orton/Cena?!</i> - November 24th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan At WrestleMania 30? - November 20th, 2013
- Major Update: Ryback's 'Nuclear' Backstage Heat - November 20th, 2013
- Does Maryse Plan On Returning To WWE?, Details - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Paul Heyman's WWE Return & Plans - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - The WWE Network Launch? - November 20th, 2013
- Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards Arrive At NXT - November 20th, 2013