By Ryan Clark on October 29, 2012
The official WWE website announced Sunday night that SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia has been released from a Los Angeles, California hospital but is still under medical watch after being struck by a car Friday.
“Lilian has been released from the LA hospital, but is still under medical watch due to her body injuries,” her husband, Chris, said. “The love, support and prayers from our immediate family, our friends and the WWE family and Universe is extremely heartfelt and strengthening during this unfortunate time.”
As a result of the accident, Garcia suffered multiple contusions and lacerations on the left side of her body.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013