By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
At this time, WWE wants to sign Brock Lesnar for another year after WrestleMania 29 in April. Lesnar reportedly wants to wait until the last possible moment to negotiate and decide whether he wants to return for another year. He is expected back on WWE TV in February to begin his WrestleMania program.
If Lesnar signs on for another year, the new deal would essentially be the same as his current one; a handful of TV appearances and big PPV matches. If he signs, two big matches being talked about are Lesnar vs. C.M. Punk and Lesnar vs. The Undertaker.
The feeling is that the match with Undertaker could be a big PPV draw, especially after their infamous run-in at UFC 121 in October 2010 that could be incorporated into the feud. It should be noted that the match actually happening all depends on Taker’s physical condition. ‘Taker is reportedly hurting really bad these days and Lesnar’s very physical style might not work for Taker at this stage of his career.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Backstage News - Sting To WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Vickie Guerrero's WWE Departure + Loads Of Backstage News - April 14th, 2014
- HHH vs. Roman Reigns At SummerSlam?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Kurt Angle Returning To WWE?, + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Jim Ross' Relationship With WWE + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 14th, 2014
- Lesnar's WrestleMania 31 Opponent? + Loads Of Backstage News! - April 13th, 2014
- Breaking Update: Ultimate Warrior Collapses & Dies - April 9th, 2014
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 30 RESULTS - APRIL 6TH, 2014!</i> - April 6th, 2014
- Would Shane McMahon Return To WWE?, + More - April 6th, 2014
- WWE Hall Of Fame Report (4/6) - Warrior, Roberts, Lita! - April 6th, 2014