By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
At this time, WWE wants to sign Brock Lesnar for another year after WrestleMania 29 in April. Lesnar reportedly wants to wait until the last possible moment to negotiate and decide whether he wants to return for another year. He is expected back on WWE TV in February to begin his WrestleMania program.
If Lesnar signs on for another year, the new deal would essentially be the same as his current one; a handful of TV appearances and big PPV matches. If he signs, two big matches being talked about are Lesnar vs. C.M. Punk and Lesnar vs. The Undertaker.
The feeling is that the match with Undertaker could be a big PPV draw, especially after their infamous run-in at UFC 121 in October 2010 that could be incorporated into the feud. It should be noted that the match actually happening all depends on Taker’s physical condition. ‘Taker is reportedly hurting really bad these days and Lesnar’s very physical style might not work for Taker at this stage of his career.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/20) - Rollins/Sting!</i> - September 20th, 2015
- More Recent WWE Tryout Names Revealed + Carlito - September 20th, 2015
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Charged With Homicide - September 20th, 2015
- Could Carlito Be Returning To WWE Shortly? - September 20th, 2015
- <i>SummerSlam Results (8/23) - Undertaker vs. Lesnar!</i> - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ Daniel Bryan Q&A - DX Or nWo?, Return, Future - August 23rd, 2015
- The Dates & Locations For WWE NXT's UK Tour Revealed - August 23rd, 2015
- MUST-READ - Greg Valentine Rips Women In Wrestling/MMA - August 23rd, 2015
- Lots Of Backstage Notes From WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn - August 23rd, 2015
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015