By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
At this time, WWE wants to sign Brock Lesnar for another year after WrestleMania 29 in April. Lesnar reportedly wants to wait until the last possible moment to negotiate and decide whether he wants to return for another year. He is expected back on WWE TV in February to begin his WrestleMania program.
If Lesnar signs on for another year, the new deal would essentially be the same as his current one; a handful of TV appearances and big PPV matches. If he signs, two big matches being talked about are Lesnar vs. C.M. Punk and Lesnar vs. The Undertaker.
The feeling is that the match with Undertaker could be a big PPV draw, especially after their infamous run-in at UFC 121 in October 2010 that could be incorporated into the feud. It should be noted that the match actually happening all depends on Taker’s physical condition. ‘Taker is reportedly hurting really bad these days and Lesnar’s very physical style might not work for Taker at this stage of his career.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Concern Over Triple H Taking Over For Vince McMahon - March 8th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Vince McMahon's WWE Return? - March 8th, 2014
- Report: Batista's WWE SummerSlam Opponent?, Fan Incident? - March 8th, 2014
- Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust At WrestleMania 30 Nixed - March 8th, 2014
- Major WWE Pushes Planned Following WrestleMania 30 - March 8th, 2014
- Davey Richards: 'It's My Goal To Make WWE Feel Stupid' - March 8th, 2014
- <i>Full WWE Elimination Chamber Results (2/23)!</i> - February 23rd, 2014
- A Major WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILER** Inside Here - February 23rd, 2014
- Report: Vince McMahon Makes Backstage Promise + More - February 23rd, 2014
- 'Sunny' Wants A WWE Network Show - Details - February 23rd, 2014