By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
At this time, WWE wants to sign Brock Lesnar for another year after WrestleMania 29 in April. Lesnar reportedly wants to wait until the last possible moment to negotiate and decide whether he wants to return for another year. He is expected back on WWE TV in February to begin his WrestleMania program.
If Lesnar signs on for another year, the new deal would essentially be the same as his current one; a handful of TV appearances and big PPV matches. If he signs, two big matches being talked about are Lesnar vs. C.M. Punk and Lesnar vs. The Undertaker.
The feeling is that the match with Undertaker could be a big PPV draw, especially after their infamous run-in at UFC 121 in October 2010 that could be incorporated into the feud. It should be noted that the match actually happening all depends on Taker’s physical condition. ‘Taker is reportedly hurting really bad these days and Lesnar’s very physical style might not work for Taker at this stage of his career.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Fastlane Results (2/22) - Reigns vs. D-Bryan!</i> - February 22nd, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: WWE Issues CM Punk Statement & Video - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Samoa Joe's Future Plans? - February 22nd, 2015
- A Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker WrestleMania 31 Issue? - February 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar Staying With WWE?, + WWE Stats - February 22nd, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Discusses A Retirement Match With Triple H - February 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Royal Rumble Results (1/25) - The Winner Is ?</i> - January 25th, 2015
- Backstage Report: Layla Injured, Undergoes Surgery - January 24th, 2015
- Report: Goldust' In-Ring Career 'Winding Down' - January 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Wants Maria Menounos At The 2015 HOF - January 24th, 2015