By Ryan Clark on May 4, 2014
According to sources, Ric Flair currently has an offer from WWE to return as a regular TV character and go on the road full-time. The decision for the offer was made by Triple H, with Flair being told that if he handles some of his personal issues such as the outstanding warrant due to his civil situation with his ex-wife and gets a series of medical testings done that he’ll be allowed to come back.
Flair is still not scheduled for Extreme Rules and has a signing appearance in Los Angeles, after which he’ll be heading back home to Atlanta, GA where he currently resides.
ORIGINAL: As noted yesterday here on the website, there has been some speculation that WWE Hall Of Famer “Nature Boy” Ric Flair may be appearing at Sunday’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view, likely to continue the angle from Monday’s RAW between The Shield and Evolution.
Flair is scheduled to appear at a Frank & Son Collectibles show in California on Saturday, and according to his itinerary, will then be flying straight back to his home in Atlanta, with no scheduled stop in New Jersey for Extreme Rules on Sunday.
WWE could always schedule Flair at the last minute but as of last word, he is not officially scheduled to appear at the event.
Partial Source: Pwinsider
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Survivor Series Results (11/22) - The New Champion?</i> - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - The Rock Not At WrestleMania 32? - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Report - Randy Orton May Need Shoulder Surgery - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage Report - Why Charlotte Didn't Turn Down RAW Angle - November 22nd, 2015
- Billy Gunn To Return To WWE Despite Being Fired?, Barrett & Girlfriend Split - November 22nd, 2015
- <i>WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/25) - 'Taker/Lesnar!</i> - October 25th, 2015
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/20) - Rollins/Sting!</i> - September 20th, 2015
- More Recent WWE Tryout Names Revealed + Carlito - September 20th, 2015
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Charged With Homicide - September 20th, 2015
- Could Carlito Be Returning To WWE Shortly? - September 20th, 2015