By Ryan Clark on December 16, 2012
John Cena is being described as “pretty banged up these days” according to sources. Internal discussion about Cena is that his days as a full-time top star are limited and that he will handle the schedule as long as his body will hold up.
Randy Orton suffered a legitimate separated shoulder at the WWE Tribute to the Troops taping last Sunday in Norfolk, Virginia. This explains the injury angle the company ran on SmackDown last week with The Sheild attacking Orton backstage. No word as of now how much time Orton will be missing as a result of the injury.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/24) - Orton/Cena?!</i> - November 24th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan At WrestleMania 30? - November 20th, 2013
- Major Update: Ryback's 'Nuclear' Backstage Heat - November 20th, 2013
- Does Maryse Plan On Returning To WWE?, Details - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Paul Heyman's WWE Return & Plans - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - The WWE Network Launch? - November 20th, 2013
- Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards Arrive At NXT - November 20th, 2013
- WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/27) - New Champions! - October 27th, 2013
- Report: Major Backstage Heat On Ryback - October 27th, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Teases A Return To WWE - Details - October 27th, 2013