By Ryan Clark on July 18, 2012
FRIDAY UPDATE: Kharma is done with WWE and her profile being moved to the alumni section of the WWE website is not part of a worked storyline. In an update on this, she was reportedly released sometime last week. We’re told the release was finalized on Thursday or Friday.
Kharma has reportedly told friends that that the company wanted to give her time to clear her head following the emotional year she had. She recently suffered a miscarriage and also got engaged.
While she is no longer on the active roster, the door has been left open for the two to work together in the future.
WWE is not expected to release a statement on the release for two reasons. The first is that she hasn’t been used in months and was only used for a very brief period of time within the company. Also, Linda McMahon’s senate campaign is focusing on the fact that she is a “job creator” and WWE doesn’t want her opponents lashing out at them for “firing” talents. This is also the reason we have not had any “spring cleaning” cuts this year. They are planning to wait until after Linda’s senate run to clear out any “dead weight” on the roster.
For those wondering, she does have the standard 90-day non compete clause, which means that she cannot appear for anyone else without WWE permission.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013