By Ryan Clark on June 10, 2012
There is said to be “nuclear heat” on Brock Lesnar, partially because of his recent appearance at UFC 146. Lesnar showed up at the PPV and met with Dana White without Vince McMahon’s advance knowledge, which has a lot of WWE officials angry. Lesnar has reportedly been very difficult to deal with since he signed on with the company, similar to how he was during his first run with the company only making more money and working less dates.
WWE has taken a couple of shots at Lesnar in recent weeks, including Big Show’s promo where he talked about being a “fighter, not a sports entertainer” and Triple H not wearing an arm sling to sell Lesnar’s attack during his taped promo. The company is keeping Brock completely off the radar until it is time to start building toward his match with HHH at SummerSlam. He is expected to be off TV after for several months as well, with no word as to whether he’ll be at at the Royal Rumble.
UPDATE: UFC President Dana White spoke with MMA Junkie about the meeting he had with Brock Lesnar after UFC 146 and how any optimism he has for Lesnar returning to the UFC are now gone. Here are some highlights:
About Lesnar contacting him to be in the front row of UFC 146: “He texted me and said, ‘I want to come to the fight, but keep it quiet because I don’t want to tell anybody.’ He said, ‘What are you doing tonight? … I want to talk face to face.’”
About the meeting: “The meeting did not go well. Probably the worst meeting we’ve ever had with Brock Lesnar, and I haven’t talked to him since. It’s one of those things (where) it’s not worth getting into it publicly. It’s not worth getting into the B.S. over it.”
White was asked if Lesnar’s door to return is closed for good and he said he didn’t know.
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013