By Ryan Clark on July 19, 2012
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is rumored to be contemplating competing in a match or two before WrestleMania XXIX on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Johnson will return to RAW on next week’s historic 1000th episode, so an announcement could come as soon as Monday.
The last time “The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment” appeared on the program was more than three months ago, the night after he defeated John Cena at WrestleMania XXVIII, when he vowed to become WWE Champion again.
There have also been rumors for months that WWE was going to be doing a big summer angle that would get people talking. There is a lot of speculation that the angle will be kicked off Monday night, likely at the end of the show.
There aren’t many details going around at this time, as those within the company have been keeping tight lipped.
More as we get it.
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Payback Results (6/16) - 3 New Champions!</i> - June 16th, 2013
- Why The Undertaker Still Wrestles At WrestleMania - June 13th, 2013
- Backstage Update - WWE's New Concussion Policy - June 13th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return - June 13th, 2013
- Vince McMahon's Reaction To The Low RAW Rating - June 13th, 2013
- Report: Rey Mysterio’s Return Delayed Again - June 13th, 2013
- WWE Injury Update - The Big Show - June 13th, 2013
- TNA Slammiversary Results (6/2) - PPV On The Year? - June 2nd, 2013
- Update: Goldberg & Batista Not Headed To TNA - June 2nd, 2013
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013