By Ryan Clark on September 22, 2012
WWE officials are reportedly pleased with the improvements that have been made to adjust RAW to a three-hour format. WWE officials reportedly recognize that the three-hour show is a “work in progress” and the company knows they need to find a way to perk up the third hour rating, but they are pleased with how things are going overall.
The company is unlikely to go back to the two-hour format as USA pays a lot more for the show as a three-hour show.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013