By Ryan Clark on January 26, 2014
Anthony DiMoro of SportsRants.com reports that WWE and Sting have reached an agreement. DiMoro wrote the following:
I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possible 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network.
We can’t confirm this report but we do know Sting’s most recent deal with TNA Wrestling has expired.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Alter KENTA's In-Ring Style?, Details - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage News - Ric Flair's WWE Future & Original Plans - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update On The New WWE Logo & Title Belt - July 20th, 2014
- <i>Money In The Bank Results (6/29) - New Champion!</i> - June 29th, 2014
- Major Update - The Undertaker's WWE Future & Health - June 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On How WWE Views Daniel Bryan Now - June 29th, 2014
- **SPOILER** Update: Dixie Carter's Injury & TV Future - June 29th, 2014
- Steve Austin Speaks Out - Shield Split, WWE Title Situation - June 29th, 2014