By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
At this time, here are the top five rumored matches that WWE will be working toward for WrestleMania 29…
* The Rock vs. John Cena (WWE Title)
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker
* Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
* Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (World Title)
* Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara – This match may be off the cards. We’ll have more shortly.
Orton vs. Sheamus would of course require one of them to win the world title, but with the Rumble & Elimination Chamber PPVs and many weeks of TV, that change could easily happen. Randy Orton will also be turning heel prior to WrestleMania 29.
Keep in mind these are just rumored plans that are being discussed at the current time.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- UPDATED: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Rumored WWE SummerSlam Matches & **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Alter KENTA's In-Ring Style?, Details - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage News - Ric Flair's WWE Future & Original Plans - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update On The New WWE Logo & Title Belt - July 20th, 2014
- <i>Money In The Bank Results (6/29) - New Champion!</i> - June 29th, 2014
- Major Update - The Undertaker's WWE Future & Health - June 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On How WWE Views Daniel Bryan Now - June 29th, 2014