By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
At this time, here are the top five rumored matches that WWE will be working toward for WrestleMania 29…
* The Rock vs. John Cena (WWE Title)
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker
* Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
* Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (World Title)
* Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara – This match may be off the cards. We’ll have more shortly.
Orton vs. Sheamus would of course require one of them to win the world title, but with the Rumble & Elimination Chamber PPVs and many weeks of TV, that change could easily happen. Randy Orton will also be turning heel prior to WrestleMania 29.
Keep in mind these are just rumored plans that are being discussed at the current time.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/17) - Fatal-4Way, 'I Quit'!</i> - May 17th, 2015
- REPORT: Samoa Joe Signs With WWE - May 17th, 2015
- Batista Rips WWE, Praises Titus O'Neil - Details - May 17th, 2015
- The Lineups For GFW's First Live Events Revealed - Details - May 17th, 2015
- Vince Russo Compares Lana & Rusev & Sable & Mero - May 17th, 2015
- <i>WWE Extreme Rules Results (4/26) - Rollins!</i> - April 26th, 2015
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 31 RESULTS - MARCH 29TH, 2015!</i> - March 29th, 2015
- Report: Report: 3 Different WrestleMania 32 Main Event Ideas - March 29th, 2015
- Update: Rey Mysterio Denies Retirement Reports - Details Inside - March 29th, 2015
- Scotty 2 Hotty Upset With Rikishi's WWE Hall Of Fame Speech - Details - March 29th, 2015