By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
At this time, here are the top five rumored matches that WWE will be working toward for WrestleMania 29…
* The Rock vs. John Cena (WWE Title)
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker
* Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
* Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (World Title)
* Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara – This match may be off the cards. We’ll have more shortly.
Orton vs. Sheamus would of course require one of them to win the world title, but with the Rumble & Elimination Chamber PPVs and many weeks of TV, that change could easily happen. Randy Orton will also be turning heel prior to WrestleMania 29.
Keep in mind these are just rumored plans that are being discussed at the current time.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- RECAP - Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant - All The Updates (So Far!) - July 25th, 2015
- Breaking Report - Bully Ray Gone From TNA Again - July 24th, 2015
- Backstage News & **SPOILERS** On Dolph Ziggler Return - July 24th, 2015
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/19) - The Undertaker!</i> - July 19th, 2015
- <i>WWE Money In The Bank Results (6/14)!</i> - June 14th, 2015
- UPDATES (FRIDAY - 12:15AM EST): Dusty Rhodes Passes Away - June 11th, 2015
- <i>Elimination Chamber Results (5/31) - New Champs!</i> - May 31st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE - ROH, TNA & Destination America - Complete Details - May 31st, 2015
- Backstage News & Original Plans For Zayn, Balor & Owens Revealed - May 31st, 2015
- Kevin Owens Reveals When He Was Told WWE Was Signing Him - May 31st, 2015