By Ryan Clark on September 22, 2012
Beth Phoenix has given her notice to WWE. Phoenix, who took time off recently due to a death in the family, is expected to leave by the end of next month. Phoenix will finish up all of her already-committed dates. Sources in the company say that they are not surprised as she appeared to be “going through the motions” during the last year. She is one of the mid-carders who was also frustrated. We’ll have a big exclusive on this coming shortly.
Phoenix has been part of the company since 2005, has held both the Women’s and Divas titles and was the second-ever woman to compete in the Royal Rumble. She will keep ownership of her ring name as she used it before she signed with the company.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update & Plans For Evan Bourne's Return - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return? - May 15th, 2013
- Backstage Plans For Extreme Rules & SummerSlam - May 15th, 2013
- Possible 2014 WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILERS** - May 15th, 2013
- MAJOR UPDATE - The Rock & WWE - Legit Injury?, Rematch? - April 9th, 2013
- 2 WWE Title Changes On RAW - Dolph Ziggler Cashes In! - April 9th, 2013
- The Undertaker's Next Feud?, CM Punk Update, & More - April 9th, 2013
- <b>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS - 4/7/2013!</b> - April 7th, 2013
- Full WWE Hall Of Fame Report - Bruno, Trish, Backlund! - April 7th, 2013