By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
Tyson Kidd is reportedly injured and will be out of action for ten to twelve months. No word yet on exactly when the injury went down, but it was during the holiday house show tour.
Kidd suffered a fractured knee and torn ACL. He worked through the injury not only for the rest of the match, but also on the next night of the tour. That’s one tough son of a you know what!
More as we get it.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>Full WWE Elimination Chamber Results (2/23)!</i> - February 23rd, 2014
- A Major WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILER** Inside Here - February 23rd, 2014
- Report: Vince McMahon Makes Backstage Promise + More - February 23rd, 2014
- 'Sunny' Wants A WWE Network Show - Details - February 23rd, 2014
- A Big Title Change At A Weekend TNA Live Event - February 23rd, 2014
- Major WrestleMania 30 Updates - New Rumored Matches - February 8th, 2014
- Major Backstage Updates - Sting To WWE?, KENTA/WWE, More - February 8th, 2014
- Backstage Updates - The Rock's WWE Return, Batista's Contract - February 8th, 2014
- Backstage News - Joe Gives Emotional Speech + 'The Wolves' Praised - February 8th, 2014
- Backstage News - MVP Not Under TNA Contract + Russo Screws TNA? - February 8th, 2014