By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
Tyson Kidd is reportedly injured and will be out of action for ten to twelve months. No word yet on exactly when the injury went down, but it was during the holiday house show tour.
Kidd suffered a fractured knee and torn ACL. He worked through the injury not only for the rest of the match, but also on the next night of the tour. That’s one tough son of a you know what!
More as we get it.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- Breaking News: AJ Styles Leaving TNA - December 8th, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations Revealed - Details - December 8th, 2013
- Backstage Update - WWE Tag-Team Turning Heel? - December 8th, 2013
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/24) - Orton/Cena?!</i> - November 24th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan At WrestleMania 30? - November 20th, 2013
- Major Update: Ryback's 'Nuclear' Backstage Heat - November 20th, 2013
- Does Maryse Plan On Returning To WWE?, Details - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Paul Heyman's WWE Return & Plans - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - The WWE Network Launch? - November 20th, 2013
- Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards Arrive At NXT - November 20th, 2013