By Ryan Clark on January 10, 2013
Tyson Kidd is reportedly injured and will be out of action for ten to twelve months. No word yet on exactly when the injury went down, but it was during the holiday house show tour.
Kidd suffered a fractured knee and torn ACL. He worked through the injury not only for the rest of the match, but also on the next night of the tour. That’s one tough son of a you know what!
More as we get it.
Posted in: Featured
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- FREE Live PBP & Card For Tonight's Hell In A Cell PPV - October 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 25th, 2014
- Backstage News - The Undertaker's New WWE Role - October 25th, 2014
- The Employee Alberto Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Planning To Get Rid Of The Elimination Chamber PPV? - October 25th, 2014
- AJ Lee Reveals Why She Won't Do Total Divas & Lots More - October 25th, 2014
- <i>Night Of Champions Results (9/21) - New Champs!</i> - September 21st, 2014
- Major Roman Reigns Update - How Long Will He Be Out? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Austin To Wrestle At WrestleMania 31? - September 20th, 2014
- Backstage News: Dixie Carter's Pep Talk To TNA's Roster - September 20th, 2014