By Ryan Clark on December 7, 2012
We can confirm that The Undertaker reached out to WWE during the past week or so and has told the company that he wants to work the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view. He is currently training for a return and pitched a potential opponent for the event. At this time, it is known that the possible opponent will NOT be Triple H or Ryback.
For those unaware, ‘Taker has a gym and full-sized wrestling ring at his home he shares with his wife Michelle McCool.
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE TLC Results (12/15) - The Titles Unified!</i> - December 15th, 2013
- Major Update: The AJ Lee/Michelle Beadle Incident - December 15th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Sting's TNA Contract & Future? - December 15th, 2013
- Report: WWE Royal Rumble Surprises Planned? - December 15th, 2013
- Breaking News: AJ Styles Leaving TNA - December 8th, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations Revealed - Details - December 8th, 2013
- Backstage Update - WWE Tag-Team Turning Heel? - December 8th, 2013
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/24) - Orton/Cena?!</i> - November 24th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan At WrestleMania 30? - November 20th, 2013
- Major Update: Ryback's 'Nuclear' Backstage Heat - November 20th, 2013