By Ryan Clark on October 2, 2013
On Monday’s RAW, it was teased that Paul Heyman wanted to marry Ryback after being “saved” by the former Skip Sheffield at Night of Champions. Instead, Heyman proposed that he become the latest “Paul Heyman Guy.”
Vince McMahon was behind a shock tactic taking place on the program, as he made it clear to members of the writing staff that they feature “a spectacle” to lure viewers of ESPN’s Monday Night Football away during halftime. A unnamed creative writer then pitched the idea of teasing Heyman asking Ryback his hand in marriage.
iNDEMAND has released a brand new official pay-per-view poster for WWE Survivor Series 2013. If you’re interested, you can click here to view a photo of the new poster featuring The Wyatt Family.
WWE Diva Brie Bella spoke to Blue Cross Arena newspaper Democrat and Chronicle. The former Divas Champion says she plans to enjoy her last few years with the sports-entertainment organization before shifting her focus to raising children.
“I’m Mexican and Italian. I want to raise my babies, I want to be home with them every day. And I’m excited for when that chapter in my life happens,” she said.
Bella, who became engaged to fellow WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan during a hike in Big Sur, California, last week, says always she looks forward to traveling to matches with her fiancé since they often create “little adventures” on the road.
“I’m a typical girl,” says Bella. “I’m such a Cathy Chatters. We’ll have a five-hour drive and I’m like ‘Yes! Him alone in a car — I can just express everything and talk to him.’ And I’m sure he’s like ‘Oh gosh, music!’”
Bella, who has appeared for WWE since 2008, says she enjoys the creativity she can bring to the ring.
“Every time you go out into the ring, you’re doing something different or figuring something out with your character or seeing how you can change a crowd. I think it’s just keeping your creative mind going that keeps me from getting burned out,” says Bella.
When Bella decides to hang up the boots, she will look back at her time with WWE fondly.
“Succeeding in this sport has been so empowering,” says Bella. “It just gives a lot of fuel to your inner fire and makes you feel kind of unstoppable. At first it can be intimidating, but the drive that I got from my intimidation just created this really powerful woman inside of me.”
Bella also reveals what drew her to WWE. To read the article, click here.
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- UPDATED: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Rumored WWE SummerSlam Matches & **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Alter KENTA's In-Ring Style?, Details - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage News - Ric Flair's WWE Future & Original Plans - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update On The New WWE Logo & Title Belt - July 20th, 2014
- <i>Money In The Bank Results (6/29) - New Champion!</i> - June 29th, 2014
- Major Update - The Undertaker's WWE Future & Health - June 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On How WWE Views Daniel Bryan Now - June 29th, 2014