By Ryan Clark on February 21, 2013
According to reports, close fiends of Steve Austin are under the impression that he’ll never wrestle again.
There is still the chance that WWE will try and get him for a match at WrestleMania XXX, but other sources feel that it is unlikely at this time.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/24) - Orton/Cena?!</i> - November 24th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan At WrestleMania 30? - November 20th, 2013
- Major Update: Ryback's 'Nuclear' Backstage Heat - November 20th, 2013
- Does Maryse Plan On Returning To WWE?, Details - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Paul Heyman's WWE Return & Plans - November 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update - The WWE Network Launch? - November 20th, 2013
- Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards Arrive At NXT - November 20th, 2013
- WWE Hell In A Cell Results (10/27) - New Champions! - October 27th, 2013
- Report: Major Backstage Heat On Ryback - October 27th, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Teases A Return To WWE - Details - October 27th, 2013