By Ryan Clark on February 21, 2013
According to reports, close fiends of Steve Austin are under the impression that he’ll never wrestle again.
There is still the chance that WWE will try and get him for a match at WrestleMania XXX, but other sources feel that it is unlikely at this time.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- TNA Lockdown Results (3/9) - Bobby Lashley Returns! - March 9th, 2014
- Concern Over Triple H Taking Over For Vince McMahon - March 8th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Vince McMahon's WWE Return? - March 8th, 2014
- Report: Batista's WWE SummerSlam Opponent?, Fan Incident? - March 8th, 2014
- Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust At WrestleMania 30 Nixed - March 8th, 2014
- Major WWE Pushes Planned Following WrestleMania 30 - March 8th, 2014
- Davey Richards: 'It's My Goal To Make WWE Feel Stupid' - March 8th, 2014
- <i>Full WWE Elimination Chamber Results (2/23)!</i> - February 23rd, 2014
- A Major WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILER** Inside Here - February 23rd, 2014
- Report: Vince McMahon Makes Backstage Promise + More - February 23rd, 2014