By Ryan Clark on September 22, 2012
WWE officials have reportedly discussed the possibility of bringing back the Nexus. The company was reportedly “shocked” when they heard fans doing Nexus chants on RAW during the Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel match and one of the top stories on WWE.com was one about whether Barrett might reunite the group.
A source in the company said, “The only reason for putting up a top story on the website about a glorified squash match is to hear more from the fans.”
Officials feel it would give Barrett a chance to lead the stable again and would showcase him to look as strong as they can and the Nexus brand sold a ton of merchandise. The company plans to see if the Nexus chants continue and are working on ideas for if they move ahead.
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Payback Results (6/16) - 3 New Champions!</i> - June 16th, 2013
- Why The Undertaker Still Wrestles At WrestleMania - June 13th, 2013
- Backstage Update - WWE's New Concussion Policy - June 13th, 2013
- Backstage Update - Christian's WWE Return - June 13th, 2013
- Vince McMahon's Reaction To The Low RAW Rating - June 13th, 2013
- Report: Rey Mysterio’s Return Delayed Again - June 13th, 2013
- WWE Injury Update - The Big Show - June 13th, 2013
- TNA Slammiversary Results (6/2) - PPV On The Year? - June 2nd, 2013
- Update: Goldberg & Batista Not Headed To TNA - June 2nd, 2013
- Austin Aries 'Severely Fined' For Sexual Harassment - May 15th, 2013