By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
There is talk in WWE about eventually turning Dolph Ziggler face. As a heel, he has been getting over with his in-ring work and strong promos. Vince McMahon has been hesitant to make the turn because there’s several people who think his heel character has life in it.
Since he’s on the verge of becoming a main eventer, there’s talk that cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase as a face would create bigger impact in strengthening his perception with fans. This would also result in him getting away from AJ Lee and Big E Langston.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- TNA Lockdown Results (3/9) - Bobby Lashley Returns! - March 9th, 2014
- Concern Over Triple H Taking Over For Vince McMahon - March 8th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Vince McMahon's WWE Return? - March 8th, 2014
- Report: Batista's WWE SummerSlam Opponent?, Fan Incident? - March 8th, 2014
- Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust At WrestleMania 30 Nixed - March 8th, 2014
- Major WWE Pushes Planned Following WrestleMania 30 - March 8th, 2014
- Davey Richards: 'It's My Goal To Make WWE Feel Stupid' - March 8th, 2014
- <i>Full WWE Elimination Chamber Results (2/23)!</i> - February 23rd, 2014
- A Major WWE Hall Of Fame **SPOILER** Inside Here - February 23rd, 2014
- Report: Vince McMahon Makes Backstage Promise + More - February 23rd, 2014