By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
There is talk in WWE about eventually turning Dolph Ziggler face. As a heel, he has been getting over with his in-ring work and strong promos. Vince McMahon has been hesitant to make the turn because there’s several people who think his heel character has life in it.
Since he’s on the verge of becoming a main eventer, there’s talk that cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase as a face would create bigger impact in strengthening his perception with fans. This would also result in him getting away from AJ Lee and Big E Langston.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Posted in: Featured
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/20) - A New Champ?!</i> - July 20th, 2014
- WWE To 'Light Up' Levi's Stadium For WrestleMania 31? - July 20th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Alter KENTA's In-Ring Style?, Details - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage News - Ric Flair's WWE Future & Original Plans - July 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update On The New WWE Logo & Title Belt - July 20th, 2014
- <i>Money In The Bank Results (6/29) - New Champion!</i> - June 29th, 2014
- Major Update - The Undertaker's WWE Future & Health - June 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On How WWE Views Daniel Bryan Now - June 29th, 2014
- **SPOILER** Update: Dixie Carter's Injury & TV Future - June 29th, 2014
- Steve Austin Speaks Out - Shield Split, WWE Title Situation - June 29th, 2014