By Ryan Clark on February 17, 2013
Crossfire Wrestling in Nashville has shut down. Several talents were were booked for the March 9th show are now taking other bookings on that date. Several talents have indicated that the promoter Pastorious told them by email that the promotion was finished and that he was unable to get the company into profit over the last five weeks; he added that he had wanted to give them several week’s notice to try and get more work instead of cancel the show at the last second.
Pastorious had CC’d his lawyer on the email and warned everyone not to post it online (that obviously worked) as the email was intended to be “between employer and employees” and that he disliked the amount of “mud-slinging” about the company on the online. He added that someone had gone out of their way to bash him to talent, sponsors and the network Crossfire was in negotiations with and clear their own name. He reportedly promised to go after that person legally. Pastorious has been sued by Adam Will, his employer at Red Rooster Bar & Music who claimed that Pastorius had not paid back a $20,000 loan.
An entity claiming to own Crossfire’s video rights has spoken to third parties and claimed that they own the material and not Pastorious. The truth of that is unknown.
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- ROH Officially Announces 'Briscoe Brothers Battle' - May 21st, 2013
- When Will Matt Hardy Get His ROH Title Shot? - May 18th, 2013
- ROH House Show Results 5.18: Richmond, VA - May 18th, 2013
- Pro Wrestling Syndicate Results 5.18: Queens, NY - May 18th, 2013
- Jay Briscoe’s ROH Best In The World iPPV Opponent - May 18th, 2013
- New Jack Live Shoot Interview iPPV Set - Details - May 18th, 2013
- Various News: Scott Hudson Speaks, Big PWS Event - May 18th, 2013
- Card For Tonight's ROH Event In Richmond, Virginia - May 18th, 2013
- Justin Credible Arrested + Today's Birthdays, More - May 16th, 2013
- Michael Elgin: Jay Lethal Is A Top ROH Contender - May 15th, 2013