By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
According to CBC News in Canada, a judge awarded Devon Nicholson, who wrestles as Hannibal, $2.3 in damages and fees from Larry Shreeve (Abdullah the Butcher). Nicholson sued Abdullah the Butcher, claiming that he contracted Hepatitis C from him during a bloody match in Ottawa in 2007. Nicholson stated that Abdullah the Butcher bladed him without his consent during that match. Nicholson also claimed that he lost a WWE contract due to the disease. He stated he was offered a deal following a 2009 tryout camp, but that WWE cancelled his contract less than three weeks later when the company found out he had hepatitis C.
Abdullah the Butcher has publicly denied claims that he has Hepatitis C, has 30 days to appeal the ruling.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- The Updated House Of Hardcore VII iPPV Card - October 21st, 2014
- Lucha Underground Taping TV On 10/18th & 19th - October 20th, 2014
- ROH Tapes TV This Saturday - Lineup Revealed - October 20th, 2014
- Northeast Wrestling Results 10/18 – Waterbury, CT - October 20th, 2014
- Gene Snitsky Reacts To TNA Not Bringing Him Back - October 19th, 2014
- Title Change At At Last Night's CZW Live Event - October 19th, 2014
- Empire State Wrestling Results 1018 – Olean, NY - October 19th, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** SHIMMER 67 & 68 DVD Results</i> - October 19th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - October 19th, 2014
- Compton Hosting DVD 'WAKE UP! TIME TO DIE! - October 18th, 2014