By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
According to CBC News in Canada, a judge awarded Devon Nicholson, who wrestles as Hannibal, $2.3 in damages and fees from Larry Shreeve (Abdullah the Butcher). Nicholson sued Abdullah the Butcher, claiming that he contracted Hepatitis C from him during a bloody match in Ottawa in 2007. Nicholson stated that Abdullah the Butcher bladed him without his consent during that match. Nicholson also claimed that he lost a WWE contract due to the disease. He stated he was offered a deal following a 2009 tryout camp, but that WWE cancelled his contract less than three weeks later when the company found out he had hepatitis C.
Abdullah the Butcher has publicly denied claims that he has Hepatitis C, has 30 days to appeal the ruling.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- More PWG 'Battle Of LA' Competitors, 'Ultima Lucha' - June 29th, 2016
- EVOLVE Announces WWE CC Spotlight Matches - June 29th, 2016
- The List Of Names For PWG’s Battle Of Los Angeles - June 29th, 2016
- Report - Ricochet (Prince Puma) Gone From LU - June 28th, 2016
- Updated 8/6 House Of Hardcore Lineup + LU Preview - June 28th, 2016
- SHIMMER Volume 84 & 85 DVD Taping Results - June 28th, 2016
- NJPW Kizuna Road 2016 Results 6.27.16 - June 28th, 2016
- Talent For Wrestlecon 2017 + Mysterio/LU, More - June 28th, 2016
- Rhodes' UK Tour Dates, 'It’s Still Real To Me' (Video) - June 27th, 2016
- The NJPW G1 Climax Participants & Key Matches - June 27th, 2016