By Ryan Clark on January 5, 2013
We can report that ROH officials are currently frustrated with Charlie Haas. Haas thinks that he should be going for the title instead of BJ Whitmer and has also said he wants the Tag Team Gauntlet Match to be postponed until Shelton Benjamin comes back, if he comes back.
As previously reported, Shelton Benjamin asked for and received his release from Ring of Honor last month. While he asked for the release, he has still not signed a WWE deal at this time.
During the ROH Final Battle iPPV, ROH played up an injury angle, saying it was “recommended that Shelton take time off from the ring.” ROH is leaving the door open to use Benjamin on a pay per appearance basis in the future but also is allowing Benjamin to seek a possible return with WWE.
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- ROH Officially Announces 'Briscoe Brothers Battle' - May 21st, 2013
- When Will Matt Hardy Get His ROH Title Shot? - May 18th, 2013
- ROH House Show Results 5.18: Richmond, VA - May 18th, 2013
- Pro Wrestling Syndicate Results 5.18: Queens, NY - May 18th, 2013
- Jay Briscoe’s ROH Best In The World iPPV Opponent - May 18th, 2013
- New Jack Live Shoot Interview iPPV Set - Details - May 18th, 2013
- Various News: Scott Hudson Speaks, Big PWS Event - May 18th, 2013
- Card For Tonight's ROH Event In Richmond, Virginia - May 18th, 2013
- Justin Credible Arrested + Today's Birthdays, More - May 16th, 2013
- Michael Elgin: Jay Lethal Is A Top ROH Contender - May 15th, 2013