By Ryan Clark on December 31, 2012
– Dragon Gate USA has announced that John Morrison will face Akira Tozawa at the January 25 DGUSA debut in Santa Ana, California. Tozawa will also work the remainder of the tour on January 26 and 27 in Huntington Park, California. Tickets are on sale at www.DGUSA.tv.
– They will also announce the rest of the California shows and details for the EVOLVE title tournament, which will use the win/loss records.
– Shane Strickland will join DGUSA next year.
– UPDATE: Gabe Sapolsky announced the following on Twitter today…
Just got more match approvals in from Japan, just a little too late to get them in today’s WWNLive Alerts. So we’ll release one here…
DGUSA will have Akira Tozawa vs Sami Callihan on January 26th in Huntington Park, CA
– CHIKARA director of Fun Wink Vavasseur gets paid a visit by Barrister R. D. Evans to work out the tricky situation involving Archibald Peck. Will Archie be allowed to remain in Chikara after all the shenanigans of the past season? This video should explain everything.
– Here is episode 349 of the CHIKARA Podcast-A-Go-Go:
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- More On The AAA iPPV Issues, Al Green's Funeral - June 17th, 2013
- ROH Best In The World iPPV Card + FWE iPPV - June 17th, 2013
- Major AAA iPPV Issues Last Night - Show Never Airs - June 17th, 2013
- Complete AAA TripleMania XXI Results Inside Here - June 17th, 2013
- PWG Is Your Body Ready? Results: Reseda, CA - June 16th, 2013
- New NWA National Champion Crowned - Details - June 15th, 2013
- The ROH Best In The World iPPV Lineup Revealed - June 15th, 2013
- VIDEO: Jay Lethal Participating In A Charity Walk - June 15th, 2013
- Various News: Today's Birthdays, Big Indy Events - June 14th, 2013
- Roddy Piper's New Film, Eric Young's Show, Corino - June 13th, 2013