By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
— Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
— NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
— NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- House Of Hardcore Headed To Philadelphia & NYC - August 31st, 2015
- GFW News - 'Grand Slam Tour' Tix, Duggan's Debut - August 31st, 2015
- PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Finals Results 8.30 - August 31st, 2015
- Update - Cliff Compton Suffers Seizure At ROH Event - August 30th, 2015
- Rey Mysterio vs. Low Ki To Headline JAPW Event - August 30th, 2015
- DDP At CHIKARA King Of Trios Event, 2K16 News - August 30th, 2015
- ROH House Show Results 8.29.15: Atlanta, GA - August 30th, 2015
- ROH Star Rushed To Hospital Prior To ROH Event - August 30th, 2015
- Lots Of News From Last Night's GFW Live Event - August 29th, 2015
- PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Night 1 Results 8.28 - August 29th, 2015