By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
– Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
– NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
– NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- WWE Profiles A Current ROH Talent - Details - October 22nd, 2014
- Updates: Dreamer's Production Company, Styles - October 22nd, 2014
- Kenny Omega Discusses His Time In WWE, Holly - October 21st, 2014
- The Updated House Of Hardcore VII iPPV Card - October 21st, 2014
- Lucha Underground Taping TV On 10/18th & 19th - October 20th, 2014
- ROH Tapes TV This Saturday - Lineup Revealed - October 20th, 2014
- Northeast Wrestling Results 10/18 – Waterbury, CT - October 20th, 2014
- Gene Snitsky Reacts To TNA Not Bringing Him Back - October 19th, 2014
- Title Change At At Last Night's CZW Live Event - October 19th, 2014
- Empire State Wrestling Results 1018 – Olean, NY - October 19th, 2014