By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
— Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
— NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
— NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman Debuts New Look (Pic), Team 3D - March 26th, 2017
- Jarrett Congratulates Daniels, Matt Hardy Responds - March 24th, 2017
- Waltman: 'AAA Will Screw iMPACT!, I Guarantee It!' - March 24th, 2017
- ROH Issues Statement On The WWE Purchase Rumors - March 24th, 2017
- Anthem & ITV Announce World Of Sport Wrestling Return - March 24th, 2017
- Daniels On Rumors Of WWE Trying To Acquire ROH - March 23rd, 2017
- Major Updates - More On WWE Possibly Buying ROH - March 23rd, 2017
- Backstage Update - The Hardys, WWE, ROH & iMPACT! - March 22nd, 2017
- WWN Live News - Rush Working More Dates, O’Reilly - March 21st, 2017
- Liger & HASHI Pulled From ROH 'Supercard Of Honor' - March 20th, 2017