By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
— Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
— NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
— NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- MCW Tribute To The Legends Results 9.24.16 - September 26th, 2016
- New Matches Added To ROH All Star Extravaganza - September 25th, 2016
- Ciampa & Havoc Praise PROGRESS Wrestling, More - September 25th, 2016
- ROH Reloaded Tour Results 9.24.16: Duluth, GA - September 25th, 2016
- EVOLVE News - October Live Events, Gargano Video - September 21st, 2016
- House Of Hardcore Announces Their Maryland Debut - September 21st, 2016
- The Updated TNA Bound For Glory PPV Card - September 16th, 2016
- Report - Brandi & Cody Rhodes Sign With TNA - September 16th, 2016
- Backstage Report - Ricochet Leaving LU? - September 7th, 2016
- Tommaso Ciampa Suffers Graphic Injury At PWG BOLA - September 5th, 2016