By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
– Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
– NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
– NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Why John Morrison Chose Lucha Underground - October 31st, 2014
- How You Can Meet & Eat Dinner Vince Russo - October 31st, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's Meeting With ROH - October 30th, 2014
- Report: GFW To Make Announcements Next Month? - October 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Chavo Guerrero Talks Lucha Underground - October 29th, 2014
- Update: ROH’s Survival Of The Fittest Tourny. - October 29th, 2014
- Update: ROH Supercard Of Honor IX Event - October 29th, 2014
- WWNLive's WrestleMania 31 Weekend Plans - October 29th, 2014
- Lucha Underground Debuts Tonight - Matches - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014