By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
— Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
— NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
— NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- ROH Reloaded Tour Headed To Atlanta, Georgia - August 1st, 2015
- PWG's 2015 BOLA Sells Out In Three Minutes - August 1st, 2015
- VIDEOS: Punk/Cabana On IFC's 'Maron' Last Night - July 31st, 2015
- ROH News: BJ Whitmer Undergoes Surgery, Elgin - July 31st, 2015
- Tons Of Free GFW Tickets Handed Out, NJPW/AXS - July 31st, 2015
- Rey Mysterio To Receive Big TripleMania Entrance - July 31st, 2015
- Gabe Sapolsky Hosting Kayfabe ROH DVD Series - July 31st, 2015
- Talent Set For The Next Set Of GFW TV Tapings - July 31st, 2015
- VIDEO: The Latest Episode Of 'PWS TV' Online - July 31st, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! & ROH Ratings Both Rise This Week - July 30th, 2015