By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
– Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
– NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
– NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Various News: Today's Birthdays, CHIKARA Events - October 24th, 2014
- Lineup For Tomorrow Night's ROH TV Tapings - October 24th, 2014
- CZW Holding No Ropes Barbed Wire At NY Show - October 24th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014
- The Lineup For Saturday's ROH TV Tapings - October 23rd, 2014
- Michael Elgin Posts ROH Letter - Legal Action? - October 23rd, 2014
- Report: Jeff Jarrett Meets With ROH Officials - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE Profiles A Current ROH Talent - Details - October 22nd, 2014
- Updates: Dreamer's Production Company, Styles - October 22nd, 2014
- Kenny Omega Discusses His Time In WWE, Holly - October 21st, 2014