By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
— Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
— NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
— NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- UFC Debuts An Awesome New Video UFC 205 - October 9th, 2016
- Molly Holly Discusses Her Early Training, The Nitro Girls - October 8th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Discusses WWE vs. The Indies, His Creative Freedom, More - October 5th, 2016
- More GFW News - Travel Issues, 'Battlarts Academy' - October 4th, 2016
- GFW News - Attendance #'s, Ring Breaks, MVP - October 4th, 2016
- Adam Cole Reacts To A Potential CM Punk Return The UFC - October 3rd, 2016
- Young Bucks Win The ROH Tag-Team Titles + Rhodes - October 2nd, 2016
- MCW Tribute To The Legends Results 9.24.16 - September 26th, 2016
- New Matches Added To ROH All Star Extravaganza - September 25th, 2016