By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
– Takaaki Kidani announced today that he is resigning as chairman of NJPW at the shareholder’s meeting in September. Kidani is reportedly leaving the position because he wants to spend more time working with Bushiroad, the company that acquired NJPW in January of last year. Kidani will remain as the active sharehold owner of NJPW and will still work with them, but wanted to step down from the position of power.
– NJPW has also announced that they will be introducing their own English-based website in the near future. A Spanish-language version is in the works as well.
– NJPW has also revealed information on their plans for global expansion. Among those countries and regions that they are targeting are Europe, Mexico, Korea, Latin America, and Italy. Shinsuke Nakamura was in hand for the press conference and said he is willing to defend the IWGP Intercontinental Title anywhere.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Update: The April Lucha Underground TV Tapings - March 30th, 2015
- It's Official - The First Set Of GFW TV Tapings Set - March 30th, 2015
- ROH President Congratulates Seth Rollins, More - March 30th, 2015
- Top ROH Star Leaving The Company - Details - March 29th, 2015
- WrestleCon Results 3.28.15 – San Jose, California - March 29th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Jacobs' Final ROH Date, Headed To WWE - March 28th, 2015
- Rollins & MVP Backstage At ROH's Event Last Night - March 28th, 2015
- Tiger Hattori Backstage At ROH's Event, ACH/NXT - March 28th, 2015
- Complete ROH Supercard Of Honor IX Results 3/27 - March 28th, 2015
- Card For Tonight's ROH Supercard Of Honor Event - March 27th, 2015