By Ryan Clark on December 28, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Due to an increase in ticket prices, Ring of Honor’s Final Battle iPPV event in New York City on 12/16 ended up as the highest grossing event in company history. As reported on earlier, the show drew a little over 1,400 paid.
For those wondering, the strongest television markets for Ring of Honor on Sinclair as of late 2012 includes the following: Asheville, Greensboro, Raleigh, Dayton, Columbus (where the show tops 2.0 most weeks), Nashville and Birmingham.
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- New Jack Live Shoot Interview iPPV Set - Details - May 18th, 2013
- Various News: Scott Hudson Speaks, Big PWS Event - May 18th, 2013
- Card For Tonight's ROH Event In Richmond, Virginia - May 18th, 2013
- Justin Credible Arrested + Today's Birthdays, More - May 16th, 2013
- Michael Elgin: Jay Lethal Is A Top ROH Contender - May 15th, 2013
- ROH Announcer Released, New Events & Lineups - May 15th, 2013
- CZW News: MASADA Injured, TOD Update, Dreamer - May 15th, 2013
- ROH News: London's Return, Event Cancelled, Lethal - May 15th, 2013
- ROH Releases Kevin Steen – Hell Rising DVD - May 14th, 2013
- Various News: ECW Documentary, ROH Matches - May 13th, 2013