By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Four camera shoot for the DVD and Kevin Kelly is here for television purposes.
Return is set for July 12th 2013
Reportedly they have a commentators station set up. Small details can be all the difference. Said to be a big crowd. We’ll try to get some estimated attendance reports.
ROH TV Champion Adam Cole def Silas Young after Young was setting up a move on the top rope, Cole super kicked him off then a german suplex(possibly his Florida Keys finisher) for the win. Crowd was said to be split.
Bobby Fish w/ Kyle O’Reilly def Tadarius Thomas via ankle lock grapevine submission. Fish reportedly didn’t get a very good reaction. Truth came out during the match to a massive pop. Mixed report about the crowd during this match.
Charlie Haas def Rhett Titus
SCUM (Corino, Jacobs, Rhino) def ROH Tag Champs The Briscoes & Jay Lethal via Rhino Gore. Started out as a wild brawl. The crowd apparently cheered for Rhino of the heel team.
Matt Hardy def BJ Whitmer via sub when Rhett throws in the towel for BJ. Rhett struggled at the decision but went with it. Matt had BJ in some sort of neck submission, probably his ice pic guillotine choke. BJ had kicked out of 2 twist of fate pin attempts.
Nigel came out to check on BJ. Matt was saying he wanted a TV title match. Cole came out and said he wanted it too. A big brawl ensued. Matt ended up hitting Cole with the title and left with it.
Davey Richards def Kyle O’Reilly via buzzsaw kick. Kyle hit a running knee on Davey during his entrance. There was also a brainbuster on the ring apron by Kyle. Crowd chanted for Kyle as he was helped to the back.
DEFY or DENY elimination match
The rules of a Defy or Deny match are as follows: an elimination match in which if Edwards, Strong, or Elgin are the winner they will receive a future shot at the ROH World Title but should Steen be the last man standing, then the man he pinned to win will never receive another World Title match as long as Kevin Steen remains champion.
ROH World Champion Kevin Steen def Roderick Strong, Eddie Edwards, Michael Elgin in which Edwards is now frozen out of title contention as long as Steen is champ. Roderick Strong eliminated Michael Elgin. Eddie Edwards eliminated Roderick Strong via submission with single leg crab after a Steen senton on Roddy’s neck. Kevin Steen def Edwards via package piledriver on apron.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- NWA Streaming Service Is Now Online & Live - July 4th, 2015
- Update On Magnus' GFW Debut, Bennett/Japan - July 4th, 2015
- Paragon Pro Wrestling Debuts Tomorrow Night - July 3rd, 2015
- Today's Birthdays, NJPW On AXS TV Lineup, More - July 3rd, 2015
- GFW News: Magnus' Debut Confirmed, Big Matches - July 3rd, 2015
- Ricochet To Challenge For The IWGP Junior Title - July 3rd, 2015
- iMPACT! Sets All-Time Record Low Rating, ROH - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: A Preview For Next Week's ROH TV - July 1st, 2015
- Legends Of Wrestling & Miami Marlins Team-Up - July 1st, 2015
- Chris Hero/EVOLVE, AAA's TripleMania Date, PWS - July 1st, 2015