By Ryan Clark on January 13, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– ROH’s Final Battle iPPV on 12/16 was estimated as drawing in the 2,000 buys range. This comes after a variety of iPPV problems for the company in 2012 and it would seem the new system with Ooyala will help them move forward with stronger production in 2013.
– One scenario being discussed within Ring of Honor is to hold more iPPV events on Saturday night and then follow up the following day in the same venue with TV tapings for Sinclair to save on transportation. The hope is that by booking an iPPV and television tapings the same weekend it could draw in bigger crowds to stay longer.
– TNA is going to limit how many people they fly out for the upcoming UK tour including television tapings on 1/25 in Manchester and 1/26 in London. They will be taping four weeks worth of television for iMPACT! Wrestling while overseas meaning all TV from 1/31 to 2/21. They return live back in Orlando on 2/28.
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Various News: McManus Passes Away, CHIKARA - May 22nd, 2013
- ROH Officially Announces 'Briscoe Brothers Battle' - May 21st, 2013
- When Will Matt Hardy Get His ROH Title Shot? - May 18th, 2013
- ROH House Show Results 5.18: Richmond, VA - May 18th, 2013
- Pro Wrestling Syndicate Results 5.18: Queens, NY - May 18th, 2013
- Jay Briscoe’s ROH Best In The World iPPV Opponent - May 18th, 2013
- New Jack Live Shoot Interview iPPV Set - Details - May 18th, 2013
- Various News: Scott Hudson Speaks, Big PWS Event - May 18th, 2013
- Card For Tonight's ROH Event In Richmond, Virginia - May 18th, 2013
- Justin Credible Arrested + Today's Birthdays, More - May 16th, 2013