By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2012
– Friday night’s Sinclair TV taping set up the following matches for the 9/15 Death Before Dishonor iPPV in Chicago Ridge, Illinois. The company hasn’t even held their Boiling Point iPPV (from Providence, Rhode Island next week) yet, so there are **SPOILERS** below.
* ROH Champion Kevin Steen vs. Rhino
* ROH TV Champion Adam Cole vs. Mike Mondo.
* ROH Tag-Team Tournament (Round Two): Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs, Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas, Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander and The Briscoes.
– The following matches will be featured on tonight’s episode of Ring Of Honor TV show on Sinclair Broadcasting:
* The Briscoes vs. The Guardians of Truth (with Truth Martini)
* Mike Bennett (with Brutal Bob and Maria) vs. Lance Storm
Lance Storm has announced that this will be his last match, win or lose…
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Updated House Of Hardcore 2 & FWE Event Cards - June 19th, 2013
- The Updated ROH Best In The World iPPV Card - June 19th, 2013
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: AAA TripleMania XXI Now Posted Online - June 18th, 2013
- More On The AAA iPPV Issues, Al Green's Funeral - June 17th, 2013
- ROH Best In The World iPPV Card + FWE iPPV - June 17th, 2013
- Major AAA iPPV Issues Last Night - Show Never Airs - June 17th, 2013
- Complete AAA TripleMania XXI Results Inside Here - June 17th, 2013
- PWG Is Your Body Ready? Results: Reseda, CA - June 16th, 2013
- New NWA National Champion Crowned - Details - June 15th, 2013