By Ryan Clark on October 22, 2012
– Mike Mondo announced over the weekend that after getting a second opinion, he suffered a broken fibula at the Glory By Honor iPPV. While he will not need surgery, the recovery time will be anywhere from 9-12 months.
– ROH started a new series of classes at the ROH Wrestling School in Bristol, PA today, with Delirious overseeing training.
– Here are the upcoming live event dates for the company…
* 11/3 in Belle Vernon, PA TV Taping.
* 12/16 Final Battle iPPV in New York City at Hammerstein Ballroom.
* 1/5/13 in Baltimore, MD at the Du Burns Arena.
* 1/19/13 in Milwaukee, WI at the Turner Hall Ballroom.
* 3/2/13 11th Anniversary iPPV in Chicago Ridge, IL at Frontier Fieldhouse.
* 4/15/13 Supercard of Honor iPPV in New York City at Hammerstein Ballroom.
* 5/4/13 in Toronto, Ontario at the Ted Reeve Arena iPPV.
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Various News: McManus Passes Away, CHIKARA - May 22nd, 2013
- ROH Officially Announces 'Briscoe Brothers Battle' - May 21st, 2013
- When Will Matt Hardy Get His ROH Title Shot? - May 18th, 2013
- ROH House Show Results 5.18: Richmond, VA - May 18th, 2013
- Pro Wrestling Syndicate Results 5.18: Queens, NY - May 18th, 2013
- Jay Briscoe’s ROH Best In The World iPPV Opponent - May 18th, 2013
- New Jack Live Shoot Interview iPPV Set - Details - May 18th, 2013
- Various News: Scott Hudson Speaks, Big PWS Event - May 18th, 2013
- Card For Tonight's ROH Event In Richmond, Virginia - May 18th, 2013
- Justin Credible Arrested + Today's Birthdays, More - May 16th, 2013