By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
Report by Chris of PWPonderings
Ring of Honor show results
January 18, 2013
Estimated Attendance: 600+
(1) Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish beat B.J. Whitmer & Rhett Titus.
(2) Jay Lethal beat Steve Corino via Lethal Injection / top-rope elbow.
(3) Roderick Strong beat Silas Young via Sick Kick.
(4) ROH champion Kevin Steen beat Tadarius Thomas to retain the ROH World Title. Steen won via Package Piledriver.
The Dearborn return date is Saturday, July 13.
Charlie Haas interrupted a match between two local wrestlers. One was Trey Miguel. Haas was then challenged to a handicap match.
(5) Charlie Haas won a handicap match via the Haas of Pain submission.
(6) ROH TV champion Adam Cole beat Jimmy Jacobs in a Proving Ground match. Match of the Night up to this point.
(7) Michael Elgin beat Rhino via submission. Elgin won with a Crossface submission after a back-fist.
(8) ROH tag champions The Briscoes beat American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) to retain the ROH Tag Titles. The Briscoes won via JayDriller on Edwards after Davey was shoved through a table by Mark. O’Reilly and Fish scouted during the match.
Following the show, ROH released a Video Wrap-Up with TV announcer Kevin Kelly and match-maker Nigel McGuinness discussing the highpoints from the show.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Report - Rey Mysterio & AAA In A Contract Dispute - February 5th, 2016
- Backstage Update - ROH’s Global Wars Ticket Sales - February 5th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Kenny Omega ROH Future - February 5th, 2016
- ROH News: Lineup For Tomorrow's TV Tapings, More - February 5th, 2016
- Luger Headed To The NWHOF, Funk/Kingston Fight - February 4th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Officials Met With WWE, TNA - February 4th, 2016
- ROH 14th Anniversary PPV Sells Out, Global Wars Tix - February 4th, 2016
- Pentagon Jr. Discusses Lucha Underground & More - February 4th, 2016
- Tonight's Lucha Underground, ROH & NXT Matches - February 3rd, 2016
- Austin On 'Today', Bischoff DVD Synopsis, LU News - February 3rd, 2016