By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
Report by Chris of PWPonderings
Ring of Honor show results
January 18, 2013
Estimated Attendance: 600+
(1) Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish beat B.J. Whitmer & Rhett Titus.
(2) Jay Lethal beat Steve Corino via Lethal Injection / top-rope elbow.
(3) Roderick Strong beat Silas Young via Sick Kick.
(4) ROH champion Kevin Steen beat Tadarius Thomas to retain the ROH World Title. Steen won via Package Piledriver.
The Dearborn return date is Saturday, July 13.
Charlie Haas interrupted a match between two local wrestlers. One was Trey Miguel. Haas was then challenged to a handicap match.
(5) Charlie Haas won a handicap match via the Haas of Pain submission.
(6) ROH TV champion Adam Cole beat Jimmy Jacobs in a Proving Ground match. Match of the Night up to this point.
(7) Michael Elgin beat Rhino via submission. Elgin won with a Crossface submission after a back-fist.
(8) ROH tag champions The Briscoes beat American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) to retain the ROH Tag Titles. The Briscoes won via JayDriller on Edwards after Davey was shoved through a table by Mark. O’Reilly and Fish scouted during the match.
Following the show, ROH released a Video Wrap-Up with TV announcer Kevin Kelly and match-maker Nigel McGuinness discussing the highpoints from the show.
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Kazuchika Okada Set For May ROH/NJPW Events - March 10th, 2014
- Maria Kanellis Discusses WWE Return Rumors & More - March 9th, 2014
- ROH Raising The Bar Night 2 Results 3.08.14 - March 9th, 2014
- Title Change At Tonight’s ROH Live Event - Details - March 8th, 2014
- Richards: 'It's My Goal To Make WWE Feel Stupid' - March 8th, 2014
- Davey Richards Confirms Major Issues With ROH - March 8th, 2014
- ROH Raising The Bar Night One Results (3/7/14) - March 8th, 2014
- Various News: Iron Sheik Note, Colt Cabana, Eaton - March 8th, 2014
- Maria Kanellis Happy She Wound Up Leaving WWE - March 7th, 2014
- Buck Zumhofe’s Sentencing Postponed Until May - March 7th, 2014