By Ryan Clark on September 20, 2012
Two promotions have followed Championship Wrestling From Hollywood and cut ties with the NWA. NWA Wisconsin has officially changed their name to Wisconsin Pro Wrestling and cut ties with the promotion according to their Facebook page, while Mach-One Pro Wrestling also announced that they are leaving the organization.
The departures come on the heels of the NWA name and organization passing into new hands due to a lawsuit over ownership and alleged insurance fraud.
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- When Will Matt Hardy Get His ROH Title Shot? - May 18th, 2013
- ROH House Show Results 5.18: Richmond, VA - May 18th, 2013
- Pro Wrestling Syndicate Results 5.18: Queens, NY - May 18th, 2013
- Jay Briscoe’s ROH Best In The World iPPV Opponent - May 18th, 2013
- New Jack Live Shoot Interview iPPV Set - Details - May 18th, 2013
- Various News: Scott Hudson Speaks, Big PWS Event - May 18th, 2013
- Card For Tonight's ROH Event In Richmond, Virginia - May 18th, 2013
- Justin Credible Arrested + Today's Birthdays, More - May 16th, 2013
- Michael Elgin: Jay Lethal Is A Top ROH Contender - May 15th, 2013
- ROH Announcer Released, New Events & Lineups - May 15th, 2013