By Ryan Clark on July 3, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– The Miami Herald has a new article on the latest album from Chris Jericho’s band Fozzy.
– AL.com has an interview with Dave Millican, who produces belts for WWE and other companies. He was involved in the new book The Big Gold Belt from author Dick Bourne.
– Antonio Inoki has been talking about going back to North Korea and holding a live event to promote peace. He had several shows there in 1995 featuring Inoki vs Ric Flair, Scott Norton, 2 Cold Scorpio and several New Japan stars.
– Memphis Sport has an interview with Dr. Tom Prichard about Memphis, WWE and more.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Jeff Jarrett Attending The Lucha World Cup Event - May 21st, 2015
- ROH News - New Live Events Announced, Tickets - May 20th, 2015
- Tonight's LU Matches, EVOLVE Top 10 Video - May 20th, 2015
- ROH 'Stacking The Deck' For NYC, Backstage News - May 19th, 2015
- ROH/NJPW Relationship, Roode At ROH Event - May 19th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Moose Signs New ROH Deal - May 19th, 2015
- The Young Bucks Discuss WWE NXT, GFW, Indies - May 19th, 2015
- Lethal On Taz's Podcast, EVOLVE 43/44 Lineups - May 19th, 2015
- Moose Signs A New Deal With Ring Of Honor - May 19th, 2015
- A Preview For Tomorrow's Lucha Underground - May 19th, 2015