By Ryan Clark on July 3, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
— The Miami Herald has a new article on the latest album from Chris Jericho’s band Fozzy.
— AL.com has an interview with Dave Millican, who produces belts for WWE and other companies. He was involved in the new book The Big Gold Belt from author Dick Bourne.
— Antonio Inoki has been talking about going back to North Korea and holding a live event to promote peace. He had several shows there in 1995 featuring Inoki vs Ric Flair, Scott Norton, 2 Cold Scorpio and several New Japan stars.
— Memphis Sport has an interview with Dr. Tom Prichard about Memphis, WWE and more.
Posted in: ROH News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Ciampa & Havoc Praise PROGRESS Wrestling, More - September 25th, 2016
- ROH Reloaded Tour Results 9.24.16: Duluth, GA - September 25th, 2016
- EVOLVE News - October Live Events, Gargano Video - September 21st, 2016
- House Of Hardcore Announces Their Maryland Debut - September 21st, 2016
- The Updated TNA Bound For Glory PPV Card - September 16th, 2016
- Report - Brandi & Cody Rhodes Sign With TNA - September 16th, 2016
- Backstage Report - Ricochet Leaving LU? - September 7th, 2016
- Tommaso Ciampa Suffers Graphic Injury At PWG BOLA - September 5th, 2016
- Regal Attends PWG BOLA Events, DDP's New Clock - September 5th, 2016
- Regal Attends The Weekend PWG BOLA Events, DDP - September 5th, 2016