By Ryan Clark on October 11, 2012
Partial Source: PWPonderings
– There will be a Four Way Elimination Match on November 4th with the DGUSA Open The Freedom Gate Title on the line. Freedom Fight 2012 will see Johnny Gargano vs. Akira Tozawa vs. AR Fox vs. Ricochet.
– El Generico & Samuray Del Sol vs. Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito has also been signed for November 4th DGUSA event in Long Island.
– CIMA vs. Sami Callihan in yet another main event worthy match is set for DGUSA’s return to the NYWC Sportatorium.
– Tickets for November 4th in Long Island, NY as well as DGUSA on November 3rd in Voorhees, NJ and November 2nd in Everett, MA are now on sale in the DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744.
– It appears that New Japan is going to make all of their PPV shows into worldwide iPPVs after the success of Monday’s show. New Japan Chairman Takaaki Kidani announced on Twitter that the November 11th show from the Bodymaker Colisseum in Osaka will be on worldwide iPPV. The show features the following…
* Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Yujiro Takahashi for the IWGP heavyweight title
* Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Karl Anderson for the IWGP IC title
* Kazuchika Okada vs. Hirooki Goto with the Jan. 4 Tokyo Dome title shot at stake
– Here is episode 55 of “Inside Ring of Honor”:
Posted in: ROH News
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Konnan & X-Pac Create Kickstarter For Lucha Series - May 23rd, 2013
- Updated CHIKARA, EVOLVE & SHINE iPPV Cards - May 23rd, 2013
- ROH News: SCUM Logo, Steen, Hardy/Corino, More - May 23rd, 2013
- Two Matches For ROH: Best In The World iPPV - May 23rd, 2013
- Sami Callihan & DGUSA Part Ways + DGUSA News - May 23rd, 2013
- Ring Warriors Promotion Announces Restructuring - May 23rd, 2013
- Various News: McManus Passes Away, CHIKARA - May 22nd, 2013
- ROH Officially Announces 'Briscoe Brothers Battle' - May 21st, 2013
- When Will Matt Hardy Get His ROH Title Shot? - May 18th, 2013
- ROH House Show Results 5.18: Richmond, VA - May 18th, 2013