By Ryan Clark on July 31, 2016
PROGRESS Wrestling ran their “Chapter 33: Malice in Wonderland” event this weekend from The Electric Ballroom in Camden, London. Wrestling legend, NXT general manager and well-known WWE talent scout William Regal made a surprise appearance at the show, and was spotted by several people outside having a chat with PROGRESS star Zack Gibson.
(1) The Dunne Brothers vs. Tyler Bate & Trent Seven ended in a double count-out. Pete Dunne and Trent Seven turn on their respective partners and left them laying.
(2) Jack Gallagher def. Zack Gibson.
(3) TK Cooper & Travis Banks def. Roy Johnson & Jack Sexsmith.
(4) Mark Andrews def. El Ligero.
(5) Mark Haskins def. Will Ospreay to become #1 contender to the PROGRESS Championship.
– Haskins cut a post-match promo, announcing that he’ll take his title shot at “Chapter 36” later this year.
(6) The London Riots def. War Machine (Hanson & Rowe) to retain the PROGRESS Tag Team Championships.
(7) Marty Scurll def. Pastor William Eaver to become the NEW PROGRESS World Champion!
Posted in: ROH Results
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH Results
- Pacific Coast Wrestling Results: RVD Battles MVP - March 26th, 2017
- Blitzkrieg Pro Results: Cody Rhodes vs. Dijak - March 26th, 2017
- Legends Of Wrestling Results 3.25.17 – Augusta, GA - March 26th, 2017
- ICW Friday Fight Night Results: Trent Seven, More - March 12th, 2017
- CHIKARA “The Golden Child” Results 3.5.17 - March 5th, 2017
- Complete ROH Manhattan Mayhem VI Results (3/4) - March 5th, 2017
- Womens Wrestling Revolution ‘Identity Crisis’ Results - March 5th, 2017
- MCW Results 3.3.17: Lita Returns To The Ring, More - March 5th, 2017
- CHIKARA Blink Results 3.04: The Campeones de Parejas - March 5th, 2017
- Northeast Wrestling WrestleFest XXI Results 3.04.17 - March 4th, 2017