By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Pre-show: Tripp Cassidy beat Joe Pittman… Chris Castro & Matt Knicks beat Ace Hawkins & Brandon Espinosa.
RPW owners Gabriel and Jacques Baron warmed up the crowd to begin the show. After running down the card, they addressed Women’s champion Melanie Cruise’s medical condition. Melanie said she has a concussion and per RPW’s concussion policy with the Sports Legacy Institute and Chicago Concussion Coalition, she would be relinquishing her.
(1) Mr. 450 beat Steven Walters.
(2) Lock-Up (Suge D & Epic) beat Ruff Skies (Ruff Crossing & John Skyler) to retain the RPH Tag Titles.
An announcement was made that the Baron Brothers and Billy Corgan decided on a fatal four-way match to determine a new Women’s champion later in the show. Announced for the match were Thunderkitty, Nikki St. John, D’Arcy Dixon, and Amazing Kong.
TNA Gut Check winner Jay Bradley came out to address the crowd. Nikki accused Bradley of being a “never was” in RPW, then Nikki’s stablemate, Jocephus, attacked Bradley.
(3) Amazing Kong won the four-way match to become new RPW Women’s champion.
(4) Colonel Jesse Corgan & Chris Hall beat Body Magic (Eric St. Vaughn & GQ).
(5) Jocephus beat Jay Bradley. Nikki St. John got involved, distracting Bradley, which allowed Jocephus to win.
(6) RPW champion “The Ego” Robert Anthony beat Matt Hardy (w/Reby Sky). The crowd was behind Anthony, who won the match after about 30 minutes.
While Anthony celebrated in the ring, a mystery man dressed as Jesus Christ confronted the RPW champion. Jocephus interrupted and chokeslammed the mystery man.
RPW returns on Sunday, February 24 with a TV taping in Lockport, Ill. It will be a benefit show for the Samuel J. Thompson Memorial Foundation and will feature eight independent wrestlers competing in an elimination tournament for both a trophy and an RPW contract. More details at ResistancePro.com .
Posted in: ROH Results
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH Results
- Pacific Coast Wrestling Results: RVD Battles MVP - March 26th, 2017
- Blitzkrieg Pro Results: Cody Rhodes vs. Dijak - March 26th, 2017
- Legends Of Wrestling Results 3.25.17 – Augusta, GA - March 26th, 2017
- ICW Friday Fight Night Results: Trent Seven, More - March 12th, 2017
- CHIKARA “The Golden Child” Results 3.5.17 - March 5th, 2017
- Complete ROH Manhattan Mayhem VI Results (3/4) - March 5th, 2017
- Womens Wrestling Revolution ‘Identity Crisis’ Results - March 5th, 2017
- MCW Results 3.3.17: Lita Returns To The Ring, More - March 5th, 2017
- CHIKARA Blink Results 3.04: The Campeones de Parejas - March 5th, 2017
- Northeast Wrestling WrestleFest XXI Results 3.04.17 - March 4th, 2017